Sleeping beauty

Because of you

 

 

Dambi opened the glass doors, she then placed her belongings on her desk she noticed that Jung ah’s office light was still on. Dambi walked closer towards her office, she then saw a sleeping beauty sleeping on her desk. Dambi decided to make a cup of coffee for Jung ah, as she wasn’t able to make one for the older girl this morning.


Dambi walked in Jung ah’s office with the freshly made coffee, and then placed it on her desk. Dambi looked at Jung ah’s beautiful sleeping face, her skin looked so smooth. Dambi’s hand was attracted by Jung ah’s face like a magnet. Dambi moved a few strands of hair off the older girls face and placed it behind her ears. Dambi was able to get an even more clear view of the sleeping beauty’s face. She was so tempted to touch it one more time, but she didn’t. She didn’t want to take advantage of someone who’s sleeping, and her best friend’s girlfriend.


Dambi felt a gentle breeze in the room; she then looked at the sleeping beauty. “She’s probably cold…” Dambi thought. She then took her jacket off and placed it on Jung ah, hoping that she won’t get ill. Dambi then smiled and walked out the office door, turning back checking Jung ah.
Dambi sat back down to finish of her designs. She focused on the little details; she worked as hard as possible, as she wasn’t in today. She looked to the desk next to hers. Kahi’s desk. She wondered why she didn’t keep the promise. Dambi shook the thought out of her head then continued to work hard. This time it was Dambi’s turn to be drowsy, she tried her best to open her eyes, stretched them as widely as possible. But they had weights on her eyelids, they just shut tight, she then fell asleep.


Inside the office, Jung ah woke up from the smell of coffee and the weight of the extra frabic on her. Before she lifted up her head from the desk, she curiously touched what was on her, she felt the texture of the fabric, and she could clearly recognise it was a product from the company. Besides from the smell from the coffee, she was able to smell the jacket that was on her, she recognised who the jacket belonged to.


Jung ah lifted her head off the desk while holding onto the jacket. She picked up the coffee which was still warm in the cup, she then had a sip. She then frowned, why does it taste like the ones she have in the mornings, the one that she thought that Lizzy makes? 


After she drank it all, the coffee that she missed. She stood up holding onto the jacket afraid that it’ll fall off her. She then made her way outside of her office; she walked towards the desk with the desk light on. It was now her turn to see a sleeping figure.


The figure belonged to the owner of the jacket. She took the jacket off her and returned it to the owner, keeping her warm, in case she will get more ‘ill’. After placing the jacket on the younger girl, she noticed Dambi’s designs, they looked rather familiar. The older girl carefully slid it out of the pressure of Dambi’s arm on top of the designs, and then took a better look at them. “This reminds me of what I —” Jung ah’s thought got disturbed by Dambi stirring on the desk.

“Oh did I wake you up?” Jung ah asked Dambi. Dambi cutely rubbed her eyes while lifting her body up from the desk. “No. I shouldn’t be asleep in the first place; I should be finishing off my designs.” Dambi replied. “You shouldn’t force yourself when you’re ill.” “I’m fine, you don’t have to worry.” Dambi looked away from Jung ah and held her pencil in her hand to finish off her designs.

Jung ah frowned, she doesn’t’ think that Dambi seem to be fine, however she just shrugged it off. “Okay, if you need any help I’ll be in my office.” Jung ah pointed to her office. Dambi nodded. Jung ah walked off, before she reached her office door she turned around “Thanks for the jacket and the… coffee… The coffee that you make every morning.” Jung ah smiled and entered her office.

“Omo she’s found out that I make her coffee every morning… sdkjhfaskjdhf” Dambi face palmed herself. Not that Dambi hated the fact that Jung ah knew that she makes her coffee. It’s the fact that Dambi would properly act even more quiet and awkward towards Jung ah.

---

Every members of the department has gathered in the meeting room discussing their about their designs and then voting for the best three. During the meeting Kahi was looking at Dambi, hoping that the younger girl will look her way so she can mouth “I’m sorry” to her. But however, the younger girl seems to me avoiding Kahi. Jung ah noticed the weird atmosphere going on between those two, but she wasn’t able to question anything as they were in a middle of an important meeting.

After the meeting, it was called a day. Kahi rose up from her seat, chasing after the younger girl that she has been wanting to talk to for a very long time. Kahi managed to catch up with the girl who left the room ASAP, Kahi grabbed her wrist to stop her continuing to move forward and the turned the around so they can face each other.

“Dambi yah~ why are you ignoring me? Are you feeling better today? I’m sorry…” Kahi fired questions and apologised to Dambi who seem to be looking another way. Dambi saw JR going to walk pass, she quickly shook the grip of the older girl off so she can regain her freedom again. “Hey JR where you going?” Dambi placed her hand on JR shoulder and walked off with him. It left Kahi dumbfounded.  

---

Dambi went to a bar to chill, get her mind off stuff by having a drink. Coincidently Jung ah was also there. She was there to talk about business, the results of today’s meeting. When Jung ah was talking to a person who was seating their back to the counter of the bar, she was able to see someone familiar.

A man walked up to the familiar person, she turned her head 90 degrees to the right to face the man talking to her. That moment Jung ah was able to identify who that person was, it was Dambi. Dambi was looking drunk, and it seemed to Jung ah that that man was taking advantage of Dambi. He placed his arm on Dambi’s shoulder, slowly caressing it. Jung ah felt her heart aching, flaming of jealousy. At that moment Jung ah was able to hear on her table “Okay, then that’s decided, got any questions Jung ah?” Jung ah shook her head, she wasn’t even paying attention to the conversation after she’s spotted Dambi.

Everyone still stayed on the table to chat about their normal life after they’ve finished their work. Jung ah dismissed herself from everyone and walked towards Dambi. Jung ah placed her hand on that strangers hand and took it off Dambi. “Excuse me.”  Jung ah sad to the stranger, after he saw the look in Jung ah’s eyes and walked away.

Dambi looked up and saw Jung ah, she smiled. Opened her arms and wrapped it around the girl. And the tightened the hug around the girls slim waist.

-to be continued-

I'M SO SORRY GUYS SDKJFHKADSH so sorry about not updating, it's been 3 months and more since my last update, i'm so sorry. thank you for still supporting this fic, i've decided to update it a little. it's not long like my normal updates but something is better than nothing right?

i don't know when my next update will be because i'll be busy with school as it's my last year, hope you guys will keep supporting this fic ^^