Flashback

Because of you

 

- Flashback carrying on -

…“That’s really weird, how did Jung ah get a warm cup of coffee? I’m pretty sure that Lizzy was sat there talking to Nana ever since she got here, and Jung ah went straight to her office, she didn’t go to the breakout  room to make coffee… so how…” Kahi thought. Kahi looked at Dambi and saw her having a smile on her face “What is she smiling at, how does a plain piece of paper make you smile?” Kahi thought to herself while looking at Dambi, who was trying to draft something. Kahi then looked back at her table and saw her unfinished design and face palmed herself in the head “Park Kahi, you should be focusing on your work, it needs to be handed in soon!” Kahi scolded herself. An hour later, Kahi luckily managed to finish it a few minutes before the deadline.

-Lunch time-

Dambi chose to eat at the cafeteria in the company. Kahi and Dambi arrived at the cafeteria and found themselves some seats and sat down. “So what do you want to eat?” Kahi asked “The usual.” “Okay, I’ll be right back.” Few minutes later Kahi arrived at the table with lunch and sat down. “Thanks.” Dambi smiled. “So do you like anyone?” Dambi asked out of the blue trying to start a conversation. “Hm…” Kahi hesitated “You don’t have to tell me if you don’t trust me…” Dambi felt a bit upset that their relationship wasn’t as close as she thought they were. “I do trust you, it’s just…” “Just what?” “I can’t really say… it might ruin our friendship…” “You like me?” Dambi asked bluntly “Haha, you are nice and all that but I only see you as a friend.” Kahi stated. “Pheww… That would make our friendship awkward.” Dambi thought to herself. “So who is the lucky person? Come on tell me.” “Okay I will, but promise me we will still remain friends…” Dambi then nodded in agreement. “…It’s Jung ah…” Dambi felt her heart tighten, suddenly it was hard to breathe. “Dambi you promised… I know you like her too… I’m sorry…” Kahi apologised. “It’s okay Kahi unnie, it’s not our fault that we like the same person…” “We are still friends right?” Kahi asked in a worrying tone. Dambi nodded and said “of course, friends forever, promise.” Dambi smiled and held her pinky out, and then they made a promise.” “We will remain friends even if Jung ah goes out with one of us.” Dambi said while still having their pinky wrapped around each other.

“How did you know I liked Jung ah…?” Dambi asked. “Well I figured out this morning.” “How?” Dambi wondered, she tried not to make her feelings so obvious. “When you walked out of her room I sensed something usual. The moment when I really figured out was when Jung ah thanked Lizzy for her warm coffee, I was sure that Lizzy was talking to Nana the whole time and didn’t have enough time to make Jung ah coffee and the only person that had the chance to make coffee was you, the first person that’s always in the department.” Dambi looked down and blushed. “Dambi ah~ you’re so cute.” Kahi commented.

-End of flashback –

Kahi snapped back to reality, she looked around and she noticed that she has already arrived at her house. She sub-consciously drove back home while thinking (this is dangerous, don’t do it lol).

- to be continued -

here's a really short update

i don't quite know where this story is going... all i know the coffee plays an important role... does that count as spoiler...? XD 

haha flashback see what i did there? A.S. comebacks title X3