B.O.Y.

Because of you

 

Kim Jung ah is very well known in the fashion industry. She works in a company called B.O.Y. it’s short for ‘Because Of You’. B.O.Y. is a company that designs clothes, owns a factory that makes the clothes and a company which has their own models representing their brand. The slogan of the company is ‘Because of you, clothes are made’. Jung ah is well known because she managed to be a manager at the age of 28 and she is a young, beautiful, intelligent woman and a very nice manager. She’s liked by everyone in the company, she never shouts at anyone, even if they’ve done something wrong.

She’s the manager of the designing department. There are a total of 11 workers, including Jung ah and her secretary Lizzy. The other 9 (the designers) include Kahi, Dambi, Bekah, Jooyeon, Raina, E-young, JR and Aron.  There aren’t much people in the designing department for a big company like B.O.Y., but the department really didn’t need any more people. Because the 9 people that work could do up to 30 peoples work, they are all very hardworking people.

Today, like usual at 9:30am, Jung ah walked into the designing department and then into her office and sat down on her chair. She looked forward and through the windows, which could see every movement outside her office. There was hardly anyone in outside, except her secretary Lizzy and Dambi.

Lizzy was sat in front of her desk, on her phone, smiling.  “I guess she’s talking to Nana, she’s so cute. Hehe.” Jung ah thought and smiled. She then looked at Dambi; she was holding a pencil sketching on a piece of paper, she was really focusing. “Somehow Dambi gives of a mysterious feel. She never approaches anyone except from Kahi…” Jung ah thought and felt her heart tighten a little. “Speaking of the devil” Jung ah mumbled to herself. She then looked at her desk and saw a cup of coffee. She picked it up and took a sip out of the cup. “Mmm… Lizzy makes really good coffee. I’m so lucky that I get to drink it every morning” Jung ah thought to herself.

Kahi opened the glass door and entered the designing department. She ran to her seat, which was next to Dambi’s. She placed all her stuff on her desk, then hugged Dambi, who was focusing on her sketch. Dambi startled a little; she looked at the arms that are wrapped around her, she placed the pencil on the table and then turned around and hugged Kahi back. “Morning beautiful” Kahi said cheerfully and smiled with her dimple showing on her right cheek. “Hehe, morning.” Dambi said in return and smiled back. Dambi snuggled her face into Kahi’s chest and said “You smell nice.” “You saying that I don’t normally smell nice?!” Kahi said in a playful tone. “Haha, no you always smell nice” Dambi said, while continuing snuggling herself into Kahi’s chest.

Kahi placed her chin onto Dambi’s head and looked at Dambi’s desk, which had her sketch. “Do we have a new project?” Kahi asked. Dambi pulled away and looked at what Kahi was looking at. “No we don’t, I was just sketching…” Dambi quickly took the piece of paper and hid it on her chest. “Wae you not letting me see? Waeee?” Kahi said while doing aeygo voice. “Because I’m not” Dambi said while poking her tongue out. Kahi frowned and said “hmm… the sketch looked kind of familiar to me… hmm…” Kahi then looked at Jung ah that was looking at her computer. “Ah… I know now. You were drawing what Jung ah is wearing.” Dambi blushed, she opened her draw and placed it in the draw and then closed it. Kahi then hugged Dambi “Wae you so cute Dambi?”

 

- In the office -

Jung ah took her eyes of the computer screen and looked at Kahi and Dambi. Dambi’s cheeks were red, Kahi was hugging Dambi tightly and smiling. “I wonder if they are going out…” Jung ah thought to herself, her heart then tightened. Jung ah then clenched the fabric that’s on top of her chest and thought “Why am I feeling like this?”

 

- In the designing department -

Dambi looked on to her desk feeling a little guilty, while still blushing and said “…sorry.” “Why apologise? It’s not our fault that we like the same person. I’m glad that we are still best friends though.” Kahi smiled then kissed Dambi on the forehead, and then stopped hugging her then sat down in front of her desk.

 

- to be continued -

haha do you like the name of the company XD

In the discription bit when i said that Kahi and Dambi aren't just best friends, i meant they are also rivals :)

i'm not sure when i will be updating next, the next update will probally be after i finish my LiNa fanfic

thank you for reading please comment ^.^