Chapter 08

Where have you been all my life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was seated at the table devouring the leftovers from her fridge and she stayed close,  observing the unusual kind-hearted alpha.

 

After what Yuri had said about her mother, Jessica's heart started to warm up for the girl. She too was a daughter of a woman who met a man just like Tyler and end up with nothing.

 

Yuri wanted to help, but how? Jessica didn't know, but she knew that she could no longer ignore the girl.

 

While she contemplate what to do, they heard the sound of a huge thunder and Yuri jumped out of the chair she was sitting like she was electrocuted and fastly walked in the direction of the front door.

 

I-I will go n-now, Jessica! - she heard the girl say.

 

She went after Yuri and found her having a hard time trying to put on her shoes. Her hands were trembling.

 

Jessica smiled in amusement.

 

An alpha scared of thunders? Was that even possible? She inadvertently approached the girl and holded her hand, it was an action made without thinking but she found a strange urge to console the female alpha.

 

Yuri didn’t seem to care, because she was too busy trying to put on her shoes. Another thunder came out and she jumped again holding Jessica’s hand firmly this time.

 

Come with me. - Jessica said in the calmest tone, trying to reassure the alpha.

 

I-I should go... - Yuri tried to said.

 

Jessica could feel through Yuri’s hand that the girl’s whole body was trembling and she was starting to really worry.  

 

Did you see my studio? When you inspected my apartment? - Jessica asked. - I want to show it to you.  

 

Now? - Yuri asked without looking at her.

 

Acting nice wouldn't do the work, Jessica thought.

 

Come with me now. - Jessica tried again, but this time she used her ice cold tone.

 

Yuri immediately looked at her and Jessica suppressed the urge to laugh.

 

Y-yes. - she said while following Jessica toward her studio.

 

This place is soundproof. - Jessica said, closing the door.

 

Yuri looked at her with relieve writed all over her face, it was a cute expression that Jessica never thought she could see in a alpha’s face.

 

Really? This is very a nice studio. - Yuri said looking around in amusement.

 

Jessica smiled.

 

The place was equipped with cameras, tripods in different locations, reflectors, sound system and a modern computer. There were also a toilet and a huge sofa.

 

Jessica walked to the computer and in a second a calm melody started to play on the sound system.

 

You can sit there. - Jessica said, ponting at the sofa.

 

Yuri nodded then proceed to sit at the sofa.

 

Jessica took advantage that she was already at the computer to check some emails and answer them. By the time she finished she had completely forgot about Yuri, so when she turned around and looked at the direction where the girl was sitting she couldn't hold the laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter