Chapter 21

Where have you been all my life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

author's note: I am not sure if this is a rated chapter, because I didn't use explicit words, so I won't put the M in this, but be aware that there is content in this chapter that might be considered adult content.

....

But she didn’t do anything.

 

She didn’t go after Yuri because she had done that. It was Yuri’s time to get her act together.

 

She was sure that the alpha knew that too, since she was working hard to fix things, and Jessica would let her, she wouldn’t interfere in Yuri’s business because it was clear that the woman needed to succeed on her own to prove herself worth.   

 

….

 

Where is Jessica!? - Sooyoung hissed next to Yuri's ear.

 

They were currently at Yuri's graduation. Even Yoona and Sunny were there but no sign of Jessica.

 

She is not here. - Yuri said, paying attention to the ceremony.

 

I will kill that pregnant . - Sooyoung mumbled. - I specifically said that she needed to be here…

 

You did what?

 

I told her to come, she already know that you finished your classes.

 

Yuri sighed.

 

What? You want to scold me too? I am the one who is being left to clean you guys mess! - she hissed.

 

I am fine.

 

Yeah, Sherlock. I can see that! - Sooyoung answered angrily.

 

How is she? - Yuri whispered, after a few minutes of silence.

 

She is nine months pregnant, working 24 hours a day without proper sleep. She is exhausted but can't complain. She is completely FINE just like you. - Sooyoung answered.

 

I…

 

Whatever! Do what you want, I won't interfered anymore. - the girl interrupted Yuri, grumpily.

 

Sooyoung…

 

The omega girl ignored her completely, asking Yoona to change seats with her.

 

Yuri sighed again.

 

The only reason she was standing was because of her goal. She needed to finish her classes so she could have Jessica and her baby back.

 

The only thing on her mind was that:

 

Jessica.

 

The baby.

 

And now that she had finally finished everything she couldn't barely contain herself. She needed to see Jessica and she needed now.

 

Go ahead. She is at home, probably trying to sleep. - Sunny said, noticing her anxious expression.

 

I will drink this and I will go. - She answered, taking her drink.

 

They were celebrating her graduation at a bar.

 

Go. Now. - Sooyoung said.

 

Her voice dangerous and slow, probably the effects of the alcohol.

 

Yuri nodded fastly, not wanting to infuriate the woman even more . She took her drink on a single shot and stood up faster.

 

Okay! - she answered happily.

 

Please, make your time there worth… - Sunny mumbled.

 

Yah! - Sooyoung and Yoona said at the same time.

 

Yuri took a cab and went directly to Jessica's place. The door man already knew her so she entered the building without problems. When she got to Jessica's apartment her heart was beating fast inside of her chest, it was like her heart knew that she was finally home.

 

She entered Jessica's apartment, taking of her shoes and coat. The place was dark and the omega was probably sleeping. She took a long breath holding the door handle of the girl's room, letting the scent of her girlfriend sink in.

 

Jessica was laid sideway on her bed. The sheets were only covering her lower torso and Yuri could see that the girl was only wearing a sport bra and her belly was bare.

 

Yuri knew that the omega was having a hard time finding clothes to fit her, and  that she would prefer to sleep with comfortable clothes at night, but she wasn't find any.

 

Yuri took a shower and dressed herself with her spare undergarment, that she usually left at the girl's place, and took the shirt that Jessica borrowed her on the first time she slept there.

 

The alpha laid behind the girl at the bed. Her hands inadvertently roamed around her girlfriend's body landing, as expected, at the girl's belly, while she left small kisses all over the girl's cheek, neck and shoulder.

 

I will kill you. - Jessica mumbled groggily.

 

I love you… I miss you.- Yuri said happily, continuing to kiss the girl.

 

It's the first time this week that she obeys me and let me sleep for a few minutes. - Jessica argued, her eyes still closed.

 

Sorry, love. I will behave.

 

Yuri snuggled close to the omega, humming happily.

 

Jessica felt like the empty spaces of her heart started to slowly disappeared, filed with love for the alpha.

 

She came back to them.

 

Things would be okay now.

 

She was okay now.

 

Jessica turned around at the bed, putting her head under the alpha's chin and her hands around the girl's waist, feeling immediately safe because of the alpha's scent.

 

Did you find what you were looking for? - Jessica whispered after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

 

The alpha's hands, that were lightly touching her body, held her tight instead.

 

I did find it a long time ago…- the female alpha answered, her lips kissing Jessica's forehead. - I found her when i was working on a Sunday morning at this fancy bookstore, the prettiest girl on the entire world, but I ended up messing up things. I hope that she will have me back, because I can't live without her.

 

Jessica sighed happily, hearing the dork girl confess again her feelings toward her.

 

What are you willing to do to have her back? - Jessica asked.

 

Anything.

 

Be careful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter