Chapter 17

Where have you been all my life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was something in the silence that always made Jessica feel at ease. She enjoyed being alone and the silence that it provided. But this silence was different, it made her panicked, it made her want to talk just to get rid of it.

 

But she couldn't, because her voice was trapped deep inside of .

 

She didn't need anybody. She was her own woman. She couldn't trust nobody. That was her reality and she was fine.

 

But now, looking back, Jessica didn't think that anybody ever said that loved her and meant it.

 

Her father never said that he loved her. He always said that he was proud and that was it.

 

She had never met her mother so the woman never said that loved her either.

 

Because of her cold personality it was hard for people to approach her. Even her friends had difficult times expressing their feeling toward her. She knew that they loved her, but they had never used those specifically words, and it was ok.

 

So why was she feeling like this? Yuri just said that loved her and she felt like a completely mess? Like all her life she was waiting for someone to have enough courage to say it to her face?

 

The way the alpha said those words were engraved in her soul. Jessica felt like belonging and it was a feeling that she had never felt before.

 

She never knew that she needed to hear someone saying it, until Yuri did.

 

She was the one being feral right now. She felt like growling.

 

To hell with this game of being a good girl and giving Yuri away to someone else. She had an internal conversation with her inner omega and the latter agreed that Yuri was theirs.

 

Nobody would touch what was Jessica's.

 

Yuri didn't notice the change of expression on Jessica's face. She was too preoccupied with her situation because on her head she just lost the one she chose to be her mate, and her unborn child.

 

She didn't notice Jessica approaching her with the determination of an army, until the later was already pining her at the wall throwing the shirt that was on her hands on the floor again.

 

Their noses were touching and Jessica's lips were a mere centimeters of her own, they were slightly parted because the girl was breathing hard.

 

Say it again. - the omega demanded.

 

Her voice was low and her tone sent a shiver through Yuri's spine. It took a few seconds for her to understand what Jessica was asking.

 

I love you. - Yuri whispered.

 

Jessica closed her eyes listening to it. Her face was extremely concentrate, Yuri noticed.

 

I love everything about you, Jessica Jung. - she said it again.

 

Jessica opened her eyes and they were shining like feline eyes when exposed to the light. Yuri was taken aback but didn't had the chance to say anything because Jessica closed the distance between them and took her lips in an open mouth kiss.

 

The omega was all over her, her tongue doing wonders inside of Yuri's mouth, and her hands, who seemed to have a mind of their own, were touching Yuri everywhere. The alpha hummed in appreciation kissing Jessica back with a new determination.

 

When they pulled back for hair, Jessica noticed Yuri's flushed face and hungry expression, she too felt hungry… very hungry.

 

She took advantage that the alpha was trying to recover from the deprivation of air and kissed the alpha's cheek, her actions were similar to Yuri, but the difference was that instead of sniffing the alpha, the omega was leaving small kisses all over the taller woman face, but when she got to the alpha's neck she could contain herself and the entire extension of Yuri's neck, testing the skin with her teeth and leaving small bites in the process.

 

Yuri moaned and inadvertently pulled the woman closer toward her body, pressing her growing bulge against the omega's waist. Jessica also moaned feeling proud of how much the alpha was enjoying what she was doing.

 

She wanted more.

 

Miss Jung? - someone called her outside the office door.

 

She snapped, having forgot were she was.

 

Hum? - Jessica hummed not letting go of Yuri's neck.

 

The alpha was clearly having a hard time keeping quiet and it entice Jessica to do more. The omega took the sensitive flesh of Yuri's neck between her lips and hungrily, leaving hickeys all over Yuri's neck.

 

Yuri whined in a low tone.

 

The alpha held the omega firmly on the waist and started to guide her toward the couch.

 

Miss Jung, I was worried because everybody already left and they said that you were coming right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter