Chapter 07

Where have you been all my life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was late at night and sooyoung had just left after all the nagging from Jessica because she wanted to be alone with her thoughts.

 

Since her plan was ruined she needed to came out with another one. Her company wouldn't be affected in case Tyler started rumors about her, because she was just the creative CEO and other people were responsible for the administration. She had called every single one of them explaining the situation on the best way she could and telling then to be prepared.  

 

About her family she couldn't care less about them. They were fake people and she didn’t need them. But her father would definitely be a problem since he liked to preserve his reputation of a good example for the society.

 

While she was thinking of a way to escape her father’s eminent tantrum she heard a knock at the door then Yuri appeared.  The girl had a cup of water on her hands.

 

I brought some water for you, Jessica. - She said.

 

Jessica didn’t fail to notice the firm tone the girl used when she said her name.

 

They stared at each other for almost a minute.

 

Jessica wanted to know more than ever what the girl was thinking and the latter seemed to have the same thoughts. Yuri approached the table and putted the cup in front of Jessica, not breaking the stare contest.

 

Please drink it. - Yuri said.

 

Are you my personal waitress now? - Jessica asked while drinking the water under Yuri's watchful stare.

 

Did you ate the food Sooyoung brought? - Yuri asked, ignoring her comment.

 

Yes. Why are you asking?

 

Yuri shrugged then took the empty glass.

 

Did you finished you work here? What time are you leaving? - Yuri asked instead.

 

Jessica was starting to get angry.

 

Why? Are you kicking me out? - Jessica said defensively.

 

No. I want to know because I still have to clean some tables… - Yuri replied calmly.

 

So? - Jessica asked.

 

I will take you home.- Yuri said firmly while staring straight at Jessica, like daring her to say something and of course Jessica did.

 

Says who?

 

Says me. That man could be around here or even at your house. - she replied firmly. - and is also raining… so when you're done, please tell me. - Yuri said it then left.

 

Simple like that.

 

Jessica had wide open in disbelief.

 

What the hell?

 

When she finished her work she got her bag and computer then left the room without looking for Yuri or saying anything. She almost succeed on her mission until Yuri appeared in front of the door, scaring the hell out of her.

 

You're done? - Yuri said.

 

Y-Yah! You scared me! - Jessica yelled.

 

Yuri eyed her suspiciously.

 

You were leaving. - she accused.

 

I don't need a bodyguard. - Jessica replied curtly while trying to pass through Yuri and open the door.

 

Yuri stayed put not giving Jessica opportunity to leave.

 

It seems that he always knows the moments you are alone, and he always find a way to get to you. He can hurt you two you know? Please let's go together.

 

Yuri seemed so sincere that Jessica couldn't find the will to continue resisting, plus she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter