Chapter 02

Where have you been all my life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri was exhausted.

 

It's has been a very long day at her part time jobs and she just wanted to go home. She was currently at her last shift of the day at the bookstore and today she was responsible for cleaning everything then closing it.

 

She had just finished cleaning the last table when Jessica entered the store in the company of her friend Sunny. Jessica's friends were regulars at the bookstore so she learned their names.

 

Yuri was ready to great them when she noticed the concern in their faces. Jessica didn't even spared a glance at her while entering the manager office, Sunny followed her closely behind.

 

Great. - Yuri murmured. She was ready to go home but now she needed to stay put in case Jessica and her friend needed anything.

 

Minutes late Sunny came out of the office asking if Yuri could prepare a cup of tea for Jessica. Yuri was surprised with the request because she knew that Jessica prefered coffee, but followed the request nonetheless. She was also surprised when Sunny left the store telling her to give the tea to Jessica herself.

 

Yuri found it strange but obeyed. She prepared the tea then took it to Jessica.

 

She knocked at the door and heard Jessica's voice telling her friend to leave her alone.

 

Go away Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter