Chapter 12

Where have you been all my life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was surrounded by idiots and Kwon Yuri was the biggest one.

 

They were currently seated at the couch of Yuri’s house looking like two teenagers caught doing naughty things.

 

Jessica sighed, ready to explain the misunderstanding. She really liked the older woman, so she wanted to tell her the truth, but once again Yuri beat her to it.

 

I already took responsibility for everything, omoni.

 

She pinched Yuri's thigh so hard that even her fingers hurt but the later didn't seem to care.

 

Damn Kwon Yuri!

 

Jessica was ready to receive the ranting from the older woman, but the latter approached her and with Jessica consent she touched her belly affectionately. Jessica felt like crying and the woman seemed to noticed, because she held Jessica in a tight embrace. She had never felt so accepted before, and never received a hug so sincere.

 

When she let her go Jessica saw the glistening eyes that the older woman also had and they started to laugh because of the situation.

 

What the hell are you still doing here? Go to the pharmacy and bring a medicine that she can take, you fool! - Yuri's grandmother said to Yuri while slapping her.

 

Yuri jumped of the couch and was about to leave when Jessica stopped her.

 

It's ok, I have the medicine on my car. I will just leave…

 

Are you crazy? Of course not! - Yuri and her grandmother said in unison.

 

It is to dangerous to drive at this time and you are feeling sick. - Yuri said with an authoritative voice.

 

Jessica founded herself seated at Yuri's bed wearing one of the alpha's oversized shirt waiting for the later to come out of the bathroom so they could sleep.

 

When did she became so soft? In another time she would never stay in a place against her will, not that they had forced her, they were concerned about her safety, but Jessica also analyzed and identified on herself zero strength to say no to Yuri's pleas and it was starting to terrified her.

 

On that moment Yuri came out of the bathroom looking to good to be true.The girl was wearing a white tank top and red boy shorts, her hair was tight in a messy ponytail and her face was bare. Jessica founded herself unable to look away. How could she look so good without even trying?

 

Do you need anything? - Yuri asked, oblivious to Jessica's lustful stare.

 

I'm fine… I still think that it would be better if I leave. - Jessica said while observing the alpha fixing the blankets on the floor, where she would be sleeping. - I don't want to be a burden.

 

Lay down and sleep. - Yuri said without paying attention to what Jessica said.

 

The latter could only obey.

 

Yuri turned of the lights and laid down at the floor. Jessica turned in Yuri's bed and stared at her on the floor. Even though it was dark, Jessica could see that the she was also staring at her.

 

Why are you doing all of this, Yuri? - Jessica whispered.

 

Yuri sighed.

 

I thought I had already answer this question.

 

But it didn't satisfied me. You don't even know me.

 

How are you so sure? And besides I know enough.

 

Do you really?

 

Yes, I do.

 

Stubborn. - Jessica whispered.

 

I heard that.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter