Chapter 14

Where have you been all my life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they went back to their table, Tyler was nowhere to be found and her friends were staring at them like three versions of the chershire cat.

 

You look a little breathless, Jessica unnie. - Yoona started.

 

What is wrong, the alpha got you tongue? - Sunny continued.

 

It's a little hot in here, don't you think? - Tiffany completed.

 

off. - Jessica mumbled, hiding her red face.

 

Yuri also looked flushed but her focus was at their surroundings, she was probably looking for Tyler.

 

He left after seeing you devouring unnie's face. - Yoona commented, smirkin devilishly.

 

Yuri laughed, looking satisfied.

 

Good, now he won't bother Jessica again.

 

That called Jessica's attention. Wait,  was it a show? An act so Tyler could see?

 

Her friends noticed her unhappy expression and tried to fix the situation, but Jessica humor was already sour and she wanted to leave immediately.

 

Can you take me home, Tiff? - Jessica plead.

 

She wanted to cry.

 

Tiffany nodded, understanding the girl, and stood up taking her bag. Yuri looked at Jessica and it was clear that she wasn't understand what was happening.

 

Your car is here. - Yuri started to talk, but Jessica ignored her.

 

Can you drive? - She asked Tiffany. - You didn't bring your car, did you?

 

I didn't, I will drive you. - Tiffany said, supportively.

 

They started to walk towards the door when she felt Yuri's hand holding hers, she immediately let go of it, she couldn't take the feeling of having those hands touching her.

 

You're feeling sick? - The alpha asked with concern.

 

Jessica ignored her again and left the club with Tiffany.

 

Unnie, I am sorry but you’re stupid! - Yoona said angrily, seeing Jessica follow Tiffany out of the club.

 

What did I do? - Yuri asked, looking dumbfounded.

 

The way you talked made it look like the kiss was an act for Tyler. - Sunny spoke, looking displeased.

 

Yuri shook her head fastly.

 

What? Of course not! The fact that he saw it was an bonus that I didn’t plan. - Yuri explained feeling desperate because Jessica was mad at her.

 

Well… It didn’t look like it for Jessica unnie. - Yoona commented.

 

What should I do? - she asked to nobody in specific.

 

The kiss wasn't something that she had planned, on the contrary, she just wanted to put some distance between herself and Tyler, because she felt like beating the crap out of the man and since Jessica was with her she couldn't do it.

 

She was so focused on controlling her temper that she didn't realize Jessica's proximity until the girl kissed her cheek. Damn. Everything was a blur when she felt those lips on hers. Yuri had always been a romantic soul with a careful behavior, so she found strange when her body reacted on that way, she had to hold herself back because she wanted to take Jessica right there in front of everyone.

 

Her inner alpha s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter