Chapter 13

Where have you been all my life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica went back to her routine since it had been weeks since the last time she saw Tyler.

 

Her baby was growing strong and healthy thanks to Seohyun cares, her friends help and her alpha friend, Yuri.

 

Yes, the later insisted that she was Jessica's friend now and Jessica accepted, it was better than nothing, and besides since they were friends she could call and ask where and with whom the girl was, she could hug the girl something and even ask her to stay at her place.

 

A win win situation, at least for now.

 

This pregnancy thing was very strange because Jessica started to feel urges that she always controlled before, but now felt like a trainwreck. She wanted to be hugged, cuddled. She wanted to kill someone with her bare hands. She wanted to cry. She wanted to laugh, and the last and most dangerous one, a crazy drive.  

 

She became over conscious of these things and would try to control herself when in the company of other people, but sometimes she couldn't help, especiality with the crying, the cuddled and the crazy drive.

 

Thanks God! - Sooyoung said in the moment Yuri entered Jessica's apartment.

 

The latter looked at her with curiosity.

 

Good luck with the miss mood over there! She is unbearable today! - Sooyoung yelled so Jessica could hear.

 

Get out of my house Choi Sooyoung! - Jessica also yelled from wherever she was.

 

With pleasure! See you tomorrow. - the taller woman said.

 

On that moment Jessica appeared, wearing an oversized shirt and her hair was tight in a messy ponytail. She looked like a small kid and Yuri couldn't help the smile that appeared on her face seeing the girl.

 

The latter came straight at her and hugged her rubbing her cheeks at Yuri shirt affectionately.

 

Sooyoung watched in amusement the two stupid creature in front of her who wouldn't realize that they were perfect together.

 

Yuri-ah… - Jessica whined.

 

What happened? - Yuri asked, holding Jessica carefully, like she was the most fragile thing in the world.

 

She was being mean to me. - Jessica continued to whine, enjoying the embrace of the alpha.

 

Sooyoung shook her head in annoyance and then left the apartment saying goodbye loudly.

 

You were probably being mean to her too. - Yuri said, chuckling when Jessica pinched her.

 

Yuri was used now to the clinginess of the woman. Since her belly started to showed up, Jessica became extremely sensitive and Yuri did her best to appease the pregnant woman and sometimes, like now, the girl would be affectionate toward her and she let her do whatever she wanted.

 

Jessica's hair smelled like cherries and Yuri had become addicted to it so she holded the girl tightly and unconsciously rubbed her cheek at Jessica's hair. They stayed like that for who knows how long until Yuri broke the confort silent.

 

Do you still want to go out? We could stay and watch a movie - she offered.

 

I want to go to a club. - Jessica said whining sturbonely.

 

With all due respect, I don’t think it is a good idea. - Yuri argued.

 

If you don’t want to go, I’ll go alone. - Jessica answered provocatively.

 

There it was again, that strong sweet scent the girl exiled sometimes that drove Yuri crazy.

 

Jessica couldn't be on heat because she was pregnant but that didn't mean that the girl still hadn’t her needs. When Yuri realised that she got extremely protective of Jessica, and whenever she started to become more bolder saying that she wanted to leave the house alone, Yuri would always try to convince her that it wasn’t a good idea.

 

Over her dead body she would allow anybody to touch Jessica.

 

Let’s go then. - Yuri answered grumpily.

 

Jessica smiled knowing that the alpha would never leave her go alone.

 

Are you even wearing shorts right now? - Yuri asked observing Jessica's bare legs.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter