Christmas Chapter

Where have you been all my life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHAT THE HELL. - Jessica hissed, seeing the mess at her kitchen.

It was Christmas Eve and unfortunately she had to attend a urgent meeting at her office, so she needed to leave Yuri and Krystal alone for a few hours.

That was clearly a bad idea.

On her kitchen was her wife and two years old daughter covered in flour doing what it seemed to be cookies.

- J-Jessica. - Yuri said chakly.

It was obvious that the female alpha wasn't expecting her to be home so soon.

- Yes. - she hissed.

Krystal saw her standing frozen on place and came running at her. The girl's face, hair and clothes were covered in flour, if Jessica wasn't so mad she surely would find it funny.

- Mama, cookies. - she said holding Jessica's hand and pulling her toward the kitchen.

Jessica sighed while following the small girl.

Krystal showed her a small disfigured cookie proudly.

- You did it? - Jessica asked amused.

- Cookie!! Mama cookie!! - she answered happily.

- She made it for you. - Yuri said.

- Oh, really? - Jessica asked, looking suspiciously at the female alpha.

Yuri nodded with a solemn expression.

Jessica scoffed.

- Mama cookie! - Krystal said again, trying to bring her mom's attention back to her cookie.

- Yes, my love! Thank you very much. - Jessica answered, taking the small girl on her arms and kissing her cheeks.

The girl held her neck tightly, and just like that Jessica wasn't mad anymore.

- You need a bath, don't you? - she asked Krystal.

The girl looked innocently at her own hands and clothes.

- Bubble? - she asked.

Jessica laughed.

- Yes! You can have a bubble bath! Your umma will give you one, after she clean all the kitchen.

Jessica said smiling devilish toward Yuri.

Yuri's shoulder shrunken.

They both knew that the little girl loved bubble baths. The result was that the person with her at that moment would have to stay with the girl for almost an hour waiting for her to get tired of playing on the water.

- Yes, Krystal, I will give you a bubble bath. - Yuri said, accepting her fate.

- Don't forget that you have to clean this mess first. - Jessica commented.

Yuri shoulder shrunken even more.

- Yes, love, I will clean the kitchen too. - she mumbled, starting to clean their mess.

Almost two hours later Yuri appeared at their bedroom door, Krystal bathed and wearing a red onesie on her arms, and her face looking exhausted.

Jessica giggled, while taking the small girl from Yuri's arms and watching the latter lay down at the bed sighing loudly.

- Did you have fun, baby? - Jessica asked Krystal.

- YES! Umma bubbles, umma shark... - the girl started to explain excitedly.

- Umma is a shark now? - Jessica asked, watching Yuri pout.

She laughed.

- Umma shark... - Krystal confirmed, rubbing her eyes, clearly sleepy.

Jessica held the small girl close, putting Krystal's head at her shoulder and giving soothing pats at the girl's back.

It didn't take long for the girl to fall asleep.

Jessica didn't move her to her bed yet, instead she touched her daughter's face observing the details.

She was, indeed, the prettiest baby ever, like Yuri always said. Fortunately the girl didn't have a single trace of Tyler's figure and she was extremely grateful for it.

Then she started to wonder how a baby with Yuri would look like. The thought made her heart swell with love, because she was sure that the baby would also be the prettiest little thing in the world.

She looked at Yuri, who was no longer pouting, watching television with a uninterested expression.

They had been married for a year a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter