Chapter 03

Where have you been all my life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was a girl with fire on her eyes.

 

She was born in a sea of sharks and learned since she was young that nobody could be trusted, so she grew up letting people known exactly their places n her life and she wouldn't have it in any other way.

 

That's how she had been living until her father introduced her to Tyler Kwon, the son of one of his business partner. She could see the intention on her father's eyes when he introduced the two of them so she fought with all her intent in order to scare the guy away.

 

Tyler was a charmer with an artistic aura, even though he was an alpha. The guy was very smart and worked his way toward Jessica through her friends and family, successfully building his reputation as an good guy and leaving Jessica without a choice, at the end she had to give the guy a chance.

 

So she did and now she regrets deeply.

 

He was a liar with an violent behavior.

 

Jessica found herself in an abusive relationship with a man she didn't love but didn't know how to get away, because he wouldn't take no for an answer and started to followed her around, claiming to be her boyfriend, even though she had never said yes to him. When she tried to talk to her father about that he didn’t believe in her, actually nobody believed in her except for her friends.

 

Things got worse when she started to have morning sickness.

 

She had never the intention to have with him but one night, when she forgot to take her suppressants and was in her heat, he appeared at her building asking her out again, and in any other day she would came out with an excuse, but on that day she thought that it was a good idea to let him in.

 

One mistake.

 

One night.

 

It was all it took for her life to be completed destroyed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter