Chapter 20

Where have you been all my life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri pried herself of being a righteous person.

She believed in the rules and tried hard to follow them, she never overdued things like drinking or eating and always tried to be healthy.

But ever since she found Jessica she felt like she was always on the edge and that was the scariest feeling for someone like her, who always tried to have control.

Since that night when they finally confessed their feelings toward each other, she felt like her animal self, which rarely appeared in the past, came out to say hello. She had never felt so out of control like now.

As an alpha, the desire to dominate and control was already something present in a daily basis, but she fought hard against it because she didn't want to be a jerk. Her omoni didn't raised her to be a disrespectful annoying alpha.

 

But...

But everything in Jessica was so endearing to her. Her scent, her skin, her face, her body... Her lips. She wanted to be with the omega so much that sometimes she felt like her body was on fire.

Jessica, of course, was not helping her.

 

Actually, Yuri believed that the omega was trying to kill her with all the suggestive, looks, clothes even the way she walked was different.

Jessica was a seductress.

Take her.


Mark her.

Her inner Alpha was a complete mess.

Two things kept Yuri from falling into her instincts.

1. Jessica was pregnant. Yuri knew that doing it wouldn't hurt the baby but she felt anxious anyway. Knowing herself, and because the way she had been feeling nowadays, she is sure that she won't be gentle.

2. She is Jessica Jung. The girl was not only the heir of her father's conglomerate, but also the owner of Blanc and Eclare, a multimillionaire fashion Brand. Yuri never felt so out of place than when she followed Jessica to the places the girl liked to go.  She already knew that she was no match for Jessica, financially speaking, but she didn't want to embarrass the girl either so she decided to work harder, study and find a better job.

Knowing Jessica, Yuri was sure that the girl would disapprove everything that she was trying to do so she decided to take the cooking classes in secret and kept her distance from the pregnant woman until she delivered their baby then they could finally do whatever they wanted

That was the plan.

But the plan was failing because she was sure that she was actually hurting Jessica instead of doing something good and that had never been her intention. Her conversation with Sooyoung had opened her eyes for the omega's misery. She was now trying to find an good opportunity to tell Jessica, explain everything.

That was what she was talking to her friend, Juran while cleaning the last tables at the bookstore. The woman was also taking the cooking classes with her and was currently waiting for Yuri to finish everything so they could go.

- I am sure she will understand. - the beta girl said supportively.

- Sure she will.

Yuri heard Jessica's voice and turned fastly toward the door where her girlfriend was standing.

!!

- J-Jessica!?

- Yes? - Jessica answered.

The omega's voice was completely neutral, not giving out anything.

- I didn't know you were coming... - the alpha said.

- I can see that.

There it was, the ice tone.

Yuri knew then that she was screwed.

Noticing the tension between the couple, Juran excused herself and left saying that she was going to the class first.

It has been almost half an hour since the girl left and Jessica hasn't said a single word. The omega's face was completely blank and that scared Yuri the most.

 

The alpha was expecting Jessica's fury but the omega didn't do anything.

- Jessica?

- Yes?

- You should seat. I will prepare something for you to drink. - the alpha suggested.

- No, thank you. I am leaving.

- Why? You just got here.

- Well, I heard that you have a class to attend and I don't want to be on your way. - the omega answered simply.

Yuri sighed.

- Before you ask, yes I heard everything. - Jessica complemented.

- Jessica...

- Stop repeating my name. - the omega said angrily. - Just say what you want to say already!

- You will listen to me?? - Yuri was not expecting that.

- Oh, I forgot that I am an unreasonable person who doesn't listen.

- I didn't say that, Jessica. - Yuri defended herself.

- You just didn't use the same words, Yuri. - the omega said sadly.

-  My love... - Yuri started to say while approaching the omega.

-  Am I? Your love? - Jessica asked, doubt evident on her voice.

-  What? Of course you are!

-  Well, I don't feel like it at this moment. Specially when the person who claims to love me hide things from me, lie about her whereabouts and prefer to tell her secrets and aspirations to the woman who took every single first time she had to offer. Is there something left for me?

Yuri was shocked.

- W-what! what are you talking about, we're friends…- Yuri started to explain but Jessica didn't let her.

- SHE CLAIM TO BE YOU BEST FRIEND, YOU CLAIM THAT SHE IS YOUR FRIEND BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE BETWEE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter