Chapter 9

This Game Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

            I woke up the next morning before everyone else so, I decided to go down to the beach for a bit. The warm weather has definitely been proving itself relaxing. There’s no need for sweaters and thick winter coats. As I was deep in my thoughts, I didn’t realize someone had followed me outside. It was when I let out a deep sigh and stretched before laying back in the sand. The only reason that caused me to even notice was because I accidentally hit the mystery person. I turned quickly to apologize to the person to realize that it was Xiumin.

            “I’m so sorry. Are you alright?” I squeaked out.

            “I’m fine. Are you alright? You’re up early and out here alone.” He asked.

            “Truth or lie?” I ask in a joking manner.

            “Truth of course.” He replied with a worried look to which I sigh.

            “Honestly, I’m not sure. I’m confused about stuff and don’t know what to do about it. Yixing didn’t help much by confessing last night after kissing me either.” I stated.

            “Wait, what?! Yixing kissed you?! When did this happen?!” Xiumin exclaimed like he was upset.

            “Last night before dinner. When everyone was getting showers and getting changed he came to my room. I told him I wasn’t sure how to respond due to certain things.”

            “Certain things? What certain things?” Minseok asked quizzically with a cute puzzled face.

        

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter