Chapter 4

This Game Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

            It’s already been a week since the new guys have turned my life upside down. I’m sitting in my first class with my earbuds in when suddenly there’s a face right in front of mine. I jump in my seat then scowl at Minseok when he smiles at me.

            “What do you want Minseok?”

            “Come hang out with the guys and I after school.”

            “No thanks. I can’t.”

            “Awe, why not.”

“Because, I don’t want to Minseok.”

“Please, we all want you to come to the mall and hang out.”

“Why would I do that?”

“It’ll make us happy and you’ll have fun.”

“I’ll think about it and let you know at lunch. But you guys can’t bother me or pester me about anything for the rest of the day. Deal?”

“Deal.”

By the time we finished our conversation class was about to begin, so I put my phone away. Class went by without the guys bothering me at all which surprised me. Although Luhan did ask me for help with a couple questions from the assignment which I helped him with. They all seem like nice guys when they aren’t bothering me.

Once class I ended I gathered me things for my next class and bid the guys farewell until lunch. When I walked out of the classroom I was surprised to see Yixing waiting for me outside. I greeted him quietly and walked with him to our class. When we arrived the other three guys greeted us.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter