Chapter 10

This Game Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

As soon as I entered the kitchen D.O. spun around and gave me a pointed look.

“You realize both of you guys are going to have things to explain right?” He asked suddenly.

“I know…” I responded quietly.

“At least half of us were expecting you to end up with Lay.” He stated.

I looked up at him in surprise due to his sudden statement. I wasn’t sure what to say so, I just told him everything. About Yixing coming to my room the other night before dinner and confessing after he kissed me to just a bit ago with Minseok.

“I admit, I’m surprised Yixing did that. He isn’t usually very straight forward with his feelings or interest in girls. I had a feeling he and Minseok both liked you though.” He said suddenly.

“How do mean D.O.?”

“You and Yixing are close. He was the first one of us you warmed up to even. I didn’t get the same from you though. It didn’t seem as though you saw him as more than a close friend. Minseok just seemed different with you. He even was holding you on his lap when we came to pick you up for this vacation. He was blushing when you guys walked out of the house holding hands. He even insisted to wait for you when everyone else came out.” He stated.

“It’s scary how perceptive you are D.O.?” I said in shock causing him to chuckle and pat my head.

We finished preparing breakfast while continuing to talk. I found out D.O. had been wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter