Chapter 14

This Game Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

I ended up sleeping in my room that night and slept in until the late afternoon. Even after I woke up I stayed in my room for a few hours ignoring the guys and their attempts to get me to come out and eat breakfast and lunch. I didn’t want to be around anyone. I was hurt and embarrassed by what Baekhyun did.

After another couple of hours of me just lying in bed, someone knocked on my door again and came in when I didn’t respond. When I peeked out from my cocoon of blankets I realized it was Minseok who came in. I moved around a little bit to make some room for him on my bed. He pulled my blankets away from me, so he could slip under them himself. Minseok instantly pulled me closer to him and put his chin on top of my head and we just stayed like that without talking. Due to the warm and peacefulness I felt from Minseok, I ended up falling asleep again, this time in his arms.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

After a while, I woke up and realized that Minseok must’ve fallen asleep after I did. I tried shuffling around to get out from beneath the blankets in an attempt to not wake him up. Next thing I know I feel his arms around my waist pulling me back causing me to squeak.

“Just stay in bed for the rest of the night. I’ll get food.” Minseok grumbled in a tired voice.

He sat up and kissed my forehead before getting up from the bed and walking out the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter