Chapter 8

This Game Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

A few days later I heard a knock on my door. I put a bookmark into the book I was reading to save my place before getting up to check the door. Outside stood 12 boys all looking away embarrassed. I gave them a quizzical look when Minseok was blushing while looking at me. That’s when I looked down and realized that I was wearing a pair of short shorts and an over-sized shirt that was hanging off my shoulder showing that I wasn’t wearing a bra. I shrieked before letting the boys in and running to my room. Once I was safe in my room I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and the sweater that Sehun got me along with my beanie from Chanyeol. I put on my necklace from Yixing and the bracelet from Minseok before heading out to the boys who made themselves comfortable in my apartment.

Once the boys noticed my reappearance, Minseok beckoned me over to his side with Yixing. When I got close enough, Minseok pulled me onto his lap, which caused me to blush. The rest of the guys took notice of this and smirked at me.

“Anyway, what are you guys doing here? I thought you were all leaving to enjoy your break.” I mentioned in hopes of distracting the guys.

“We are leaving soon. You’re coming with us though.” Xiumin responded.

“What?! Why would I be going along?” I asked with evident surprise.

“That way you aren’t stuck here like a loser, duh.” Baekhyun replied with his usual sass.

We all just stared at Baekhyun as a result of his statement. Then we continued on with the discussion at hand. The guys told me what to pack and a couple even offered to help which I refused instantly out of embarrassment. I didn’t want the guys to see my underwear honestly. I hadn’t even tried to put up a fight about the sudden plans since I knew I wouldn’t win. Now, here I am, trying to pack my things and realizing I’m going to regret this. The only swimsuit I have is a really revealing bikini, and most of my sleepwear consists of short shorts and camisoles or over-sized tees. In the end, I just throw everything in my suitcase and walk out of my room.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

We arrive at the airport within about an hour drive. The boys told me that we’re going to LA for the break since we can enjoy the beach and warm weather which I can’t argue against. On the plane I sat between Yixing and Minseok. The three of us talked for a while until I got too tired and ended up falling asleep during the conversation. The boys woke me up when the plane was getting ready to land, meaning I slept the whole flight. I felt a bit bad but the guys told me it was fine and they were glad I got some rest.

After we got off the plain and claimed all of our bags, we grabbed a couple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter