Chapter 12

This Game Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

Its’s finally the last day of school. All of the seniors are dressed up nicely including my group. Tao, Sehun, Kai, and D.O. are still wearing their school uniforms while the rest of the guys are wearing suits with different colored ties. Minseok is wearing a light blue tie to match my light blue dress. At the end of the day we go to our graduation before heading back to the boys’ home. We decided to live in their home, so a few of the guys decided to get changed into some comfortable clothes so we could go pack my things and bring them over.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

We finished moving my stuff to their house and setting up my room (which is right across from Minseok’s). The guys all relaxed and played games and talked while D.O. and I prepared dinner in the kitchen. Since it was the last day of school, D.O. decided that it would be a good night for kimchi spaghetti. It was nice to relax and do something fun knowing that most of us are done with high school. When we finished cooking, and everyone sat down to eat, we just talked. After cleaning up, we all decided to watch a movie. Yixing took it upon himself to make popcorn for everyone while Kris got drinks. Once everyone was settled on the floor or on the couches, we started the movie.

After the movie it was late so we all decided to head to our rooms. Once I was in my room I decided to take a warm bubble bath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter