Chapter 3

This Game Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

            I’m surrounded by 12 guys, 8 of which I realize are from my classes earlier today. I let out a disgruntled sigh since I can’t listen to music and I’m stuck being bothered by these 12 guys. As I take a bite of my lunch someone, whom I don’t recognize from my classes, snatches my notebook. I reach to get it back, but they pass it to someone else.

            “These pictures are really good,” the unknown guy said.

            “Yeah, thanks. Can I have my notebook back now?” I respond with a scowl.

            “What’s the magic word?” the guy I recognize as Baekhyun responds.

            “How about if it’s not in my hands in the next five seconds, you’ll regret it?” I question with a snarky voice.

            Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Even the surrounding tables within earshot froze and looked at me. That’s when they finally realized that the 12 new guys were sitting at my table and started whispering about it which annoyed me to great extremes.

            “Xiumin, we made a deal. You said you guys wouldn’t pester me if I let you all sit here,” I said glaring at the said boy.

            “I’m sorry. I thought they would be fine,” he responded.

            “You, the one who took my notebook, what is your name even?” I asked suddenly, diverting my attention from Xiumin to the new guy.

            “I’m Oh Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter