Chapter 5

This Game Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

The day had finally come to the end meaning it was time for me to meet with the guys. I started wondering how much I would end up regretting my decision to go out with them. People usually just leave me alone and let me do my own thing. So, the fact that these 12 new guys haven’t gotten the hint yet surprises me. Especially since I act so stand-offish and cold towards them.

As my thoughts continue, I head down to the main entrance of the school where the guys are already waiting for me. I let out one final sigh and go up to them greeting them silently. I spot Yixing smiling at me and smile back at him gently. He seems to be the main one I can stand all the time, probably because his calm and quiet personality.

“Hey, we have a couple cars, so is there anyone specifically that you want to ride with?” Yixing asks while the others are talking.

“Who drives?” I ask in response.

“Today Luhan, Suho, and I are driving.”

“Can I ride with you? You’re the main one I don’t mind being around.” I said with a blunt honesty.

“Of course. Xiumin, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol will be with us too. You can ride up front with me though.” Yixing responds with a small chuckle, to which I give a small smile.

We all head outside and divide up into the cars for the ride to the mall. Everything seems calm for now at least.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

We finally got to the mall and were talking while walking to the food court. Next thing I know, I hear some of the guys yelling and running off and chasing each other around. I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked to see Yixing by my side shaking his head. I’m guessing by his look that this happens to be a common occurrence.

“Xiumin and Luhan usually find the sports store since they both like soccer. D.O. looks for the cooking stores since he likes to cook a lot, he usually makes dinner for us all. Suho goes for the bookstore since he likes his academics and reading. Tao usually ends up going to high

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter