Chapter 11

This Game Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

It’s already a new year and classes have already started back up. In just a couple months Kris, Luhan, Yixing, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen, Minseok and I will be graduating. The stress of classes and exams are starting to take a toll on us. Suho and I have taken it upon ourselves to help the rest of the guys study and come up with study plans and materials for everyone. I’ve ended up relying on coffee now more than ever and have been getting less sleep. The guys and I often have sleepovers at each other’s places for study sessions. We all finished our entrance exams and have sent our college applications in ahead of time as well.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

The weather is finally starting to get warmer outside and we can all taste our soon to be freedom. All of us, aside from Sehun, Kai, Tao, and D.O., have gotten our college application results back. All of us will be going to Seoul university together. We all decided to just stay in one home together to save time so, I’ll be moving in with the guys after we graduate. I’m going in as a culinary major. Kris and Joonmyeon are going to be business majors, Yixing decided to major in medicine, Luhan, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen, and Minseok all decided to go in as music majors for varying focuses. All of us are excited and counting down the days for graduation as well as the start of the next chapter of our lives.

Mins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter