Chapter 13

This Game Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

Minseok and I decided to sleep in since there was no reason to get up early. When we finally did wake up, we decided to just relax and talk for a while before joining the guys who were slowly waking up themselves. I felt a little bad since I usually help D.O. but figured I could get a late start if he was up and cooking.

After another 30 minutes I finally got up and peeked out the door to make sure the coast was clear before making my way to the stairs.

“Good morning Hana.” I heard Sehun say.

“Morning Sehunnie.” I quickly replied after turning to see him smirking at me.

I realized that I didn’t check the hall carefully enough and that Sehun caught me sneaking out of Minseok’s room. Sehun is definitely the brattiest and also the most convincing of the group. The smirk on his face makes me nervous about what he’s going to say to the rest of the guys meaning I now have to up to him.

“Sehunnie, you won’t make up any stories for the guys, right?”

“I don’t know Hana. Wouldn’t it be fun having them tease you and Xiumin?”

“Awe Sehunnie, don’t be mean.”

“What do I get for not telling them?”

“What do you want Sehun?” I asked with a straight face.

Sehun approached me until he was right in front of me and leaned down so he could whisper in my ear.

“How about a night with you Hana?”

My face instantly paled and I stared at him with wide eyes and my mouth opened in shock causing him to laugh.

“I’m kidding Hana. I would prefer to live a long life, not die by the hands of Xiumin.”

“You really are a brat Sehun.”

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

D.O. and I decided to make pancakes, bacon, and eggs for breakfast. By the time we finished cooking, half of the guys were still asleep. Since we had to wake them up we decided to prank the guys a bit. We grabbed a couple towels, ice, cold water, and warm water. I went to wake up Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Kai while D.O. went to wake up Kris, Tao, and Luhan. Baekhyun was my last target I decided. I put Chanyeol’s hand in warm water causing him to wake up and rushing to the bathroom. Kai got a towel dipped in ice water slapped to his face and startling him awake. Finally, Baekhyun was the hardest and scariest to do. I ended up putting the ice in the bowl of cold water and dumping it all on Baekhyun. He woke up instantly and glared at me causing me to scream and run out of his room and downstairs to hide behind Minseok. The guys looked at me weird then heard Baekhyun yelling and running down the stairs right after me.

The fact that he was drenched and glaring at me caused all of the guys to laugh at him. D.O. and I gave each other high fives while giggling and talking about how we woke the others up. While everyone was eating and talking, Baekhyun kept glaring at me. Eventually, he looked at Sehun and gave him a look then smirked at me causing me to pale. Before I could say or do anything, Sehun had already spoken.

“Hey guys, I have some fun news. I caught Hana sneaking out of Minseok’s room this morning. Pretty sure they had some fun last night with each other.”

Everyone stopped talking instantly and looked at me and Minseok. My face had turned bright red at Sehun’s words.

“Guys, come on. It’s not like that. She slept in my room last night because we fell asleep while talking. That’s all that happened.” Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter