Bad Dream

Heir by Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was an ominous silence in the room. 

Taehyung was gulping and fidgeting, looking around at all the faces in the room.

Everyone else seemed to have turned to stone.

Yoongi broke the silence after a long uncomfortable time.

"Taehyung...this is very disappointing. Very very disappointing." Yoongi said. "Do you realise what you risked?....I'm frankly surprised Jin let you return so easily. Can you imagine what situation we would have been in, if you hadn't?"

Taehyung shook his head, his face pink with guilt. "I'm sorry Hyung! But...but..."

"But what?!" Yoongi said, his voice still soft but tired. "You should not have done this! Whatever your reason was-..." He took in Jungkook's statue like face from the corner of his eye and gulped. "J-just promise you won't repeat this. We can forget about it."

Taehyung looked at him, his face full of impatience and anxiety. "But - but ...hyung...you heard me, right?...you heard what Jin hyung said!...do you not think this is a good thing?!"

Yoongi stared at Taehyung for some time and his face became harsher. "No. I don't. And we're not talking about this."

Taehyung's face fell. He stared at Yoongi with an imploring, pleading face. "Hyuuung..."

"Taehyung, NO." Yoongi said, holding up his hand.

 Taehyung had never been scolded by Yoongi before this. He looked down, his nose slowly turning red.

"Oh we're not going to talk about it?" Jimin spoke for the first time and and looked around at the rest of them. He removed himself from Yoongi's grasp (the latter had been holding on to him, (supposedly helping him stand )till now.

He walked over a few steps closer to Taehyung, holding his own chest with an arm. It was hard to tell if his scowl was because of pain or anger - or both.

Luhan suddenly slipped in between Taehyung and Jimin, his hands rising in a placatory stance. 

"Coz I think we reaaally need to talk about it. Coz I got the feeling I was hallucinating when I heard what Taehyung said. "  Jimin said to Luhan. "Am I hallucinating from all those medicines and potions you're giving me?"

"Prince Jimin-..." Luhan said, blinking and shaking his head a lot. He stayed between the two princes, trying to cover Taehyung as well as possible, without making it obvious. "Don't over exert yourself. You're not fit yet."

"Or did you guys hear the same thing that I did?" Jimin said, turning to look at Yoongi, then the others. "Because that would be ing hillarious..."  Jimin laughed, wihtout the least bit of humour on his face. 

"Coz I thought I just heard Taehyung say-...that we are going to-..." Jimin tilted himself to a side, to look at Taehyung past Luhan's frame. Taehyung gulped.

"MAKE PEACE?!!"  Jimin said. 

Taehyung and Luhan flinched very visibly, both of them going pale. Yoongi almost jumped at Jimin's voice, fumbling over to him and trying to pull him back. Jimin shrugged him off, ignoring him.

"Jimin, stop it!" Yoongi's voice rose. "You shouldn't even be here. Go upstairs and rest!"

"Oh, I need to be here." Jimin said, keeping his eyes on Taehyung.

Yoongi sighed in frustration, frowning at Jimin's back. "I wonder why I even try." He whispered.

Sehun moved to stand beside Jimin. Jungkook was still standing at his place, silent.

"Yoongi shi, Prince Jimin, listen..." Luhan said, his face growing paler by the second.

"Listen to what?!"  Sehun's stared at Luhan incredulously. "How could this even happen? Have you lost your ing mind ?! You sent him to Seokjin?!"

"Don't blame him, please..." Taehyung said. "You guys need to listen to the whole thing first...listen!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                  FLASHBACK

Taehyung waited in silence for his hyung to show some response. Seokjin had frozen for a while at Yoongi's name. He replied after a while, turning away from Taehyung.

"Did he....Did Yoongi really join him?...Is he with-....is he on that boy's side now?" Seokjin said, slowly.

"Hyung..." Taehyung let out a long tired sigh. "You know everything now, right?...So...what did you expect him to do after Jimin was hurt?!"

"SHUT UP!" 

Taehyung stopped, flinching at Seokjin's growl.

"Yoongi is the High Minister of my council! I always indulged you when you refused to learn about the politics of the dominion, Taehyung,  but this?!....Have you forgotten the very basic rules of our clan?"

"No hyung." Taehyung sighed. "Of course,I remember..."

He shook his head slowly, as Seokjin scowled, with an expression of distaste.

"Of course I remeber the basics." Taehyung said. "It's all about blood...the best, highest, purest Vampire blood! This pure blood which flows at the hands of brothers-...because what is a brother compared to the throne?"

"TAEHYUNG!"

"Then comes the pleasure of holding on to the throne with a constant fear of being dethroned by one's own blood...and of course, the High Minister, who must have magic in his blood - what a priviledge for a commoner!....to be a slave of the royal family, stripped of a personal life for eternity!"

"TAEHYUNG, YOU ARE CROSSING YOUR LIMITS!"

"Am I?" 

Seokjin glared at Taehyung in disbelief.

"That boy's company has changed you. It really has." He said, his eyes burning with rage.

"I'm glad it has." Taehyung said. "I'm glad it has coz I finally was able to tell you what I have ALWAYS  thought. I hated what you did to Yoongi hyung. What we did to him."

Seokjin glared at him, shaking his head. "Your mind has been poisoned by those two."

"No, hyung...I've felt this way all along. I just never had the courage to stand up to you and tell you what I felt." Taehyung said. "Yoongi hyung has the right to be in love....that's the most basic right of any living breathing person....how could you deny your best friend that right?"

Jin's lips slowly rose in a scathing smile.

"How innocent...."  The sarcasm in his voice was sharp as a blade.

"What?"  Taehyung shook his head in confusion.

"Your basic right to love and all, that's all fine...I totally accept it. But...I can't help but worry about you both." Jin said. "You. And Yoongi. Thinking how painful it will be for you both when your blindfolds come off. Aah...let it be. Let's not talk about this anymore."

"What are you trying to say, Hyung?"

Jin sighed deliberately, smiling. He traced a finger over the crest of the chair he had been sitting in. "Oh, who am I to say anything?....You'll only think I'm trying to mislead you...against your love...And your friend...trying to win your over to my side. There's no point of saying it anyway."

Taehyung blinked in confusion. "What....Hyung....what were you trying to say? Just say it!"

"Are you sure you're ready to hear it? It won't be sweet for you, Tae."  Jin said, tutting in a manner of sympathy.

"Just say it, Hyung." Taehyung. "I think I can take whatever bitterness you have in store, after all I've seen."

"All I'm saying is...you both are so blinded by this infatuation...you don't see the truth behind the beautiful faces of the people you love. You don't see the obvious truth in front of your eyes." Jin said.

"And what truth is that?"

"But, of course, its part of a true blood vampire's many strengths....That's what the beauty is for...to make the victim fall into the trap willingly. Entranced by the killer's beauty." Jin sighed. 

"What are you trying to say?" Taehyung spoked through clenched teeth. He had balled up his fists, to restrain himself from an outburst. He was feeling a sense of fear and he didn't want it to show up on his face. He was amongst enemies now. Even the man standing in front of him - who was one of the two dearest people in his world - was one. There was no way for him to deny it.

Jin met Taehyung's eyes and smiled gleefully. "I was told that my cousin, Jimin saved my little brother, Jungkook...took the danger that was coming for him - onto himself. That he was prepared to die to protect my little brother."

"Yes, hyung." Taehyung said, an edge in his voice. "He almost died to save Jungkook. Or I could say he almost died because of you-..."

"Wow...Such fierce dedication....such loyalty...it amazes me. I mean, its no secret to anyone how Jimin despises me. He considers himself superior to me! That ill bred brat...He never liked answering to me, obeying me, one bit. And I always let it pass. I thought - It's okay, it's in this boy's nature to be arrogant, disobedient. I ignored his arrogance because he's so young. I thought he can't help being that way. His world always revolved around himself and his issues. At least....I thought so till my brother came into the scene."

Taehyung listened without a word as Jin continued.

"And now...he's not only willing to bow down...but he's so loyal to to my brother that he would give his life. Wow! What a change...Aah...how love changes people." 

"What? What does this have to do with-..." Taehyung stopped mid-way through his sentence, as the meaning of Jin's words sunk in.

"Hyung..." Taehyung said. "Are you trying to imply...." His face became frustrated as he looked at Jin.

"Like I said, you'll only think I'm trying to poison your mind. So,no use saying it anyway." Jin said.

"Yes, please don't." Taehyung snapped. "I think I've had enough."

"Oh come on, Taehyung... tell me I'm wrong when I say this." Jin said. "That Jimin would discard Yoongi without any hesitation. If Jungkook wanted him....who do you think he'd choose?"

"Hyung!"

"I mean if Park Jimin - the most conceited, narcissistic boy I've ever had the misfortune of being related to -" Jin rolled his eyes. "If he doesn't hesitate to put himself in danger. Surely, that must speak for itself. You're not that dumb now, come on, Tae."

Taehyung went silent, glaring at Jin.

"Am I completely wrong?" Jin said. "Tell me you haven't felt this yourself."

Jin's words were met with silence.

"This much commitment doesn't come from friendship,now, does it?" Jin said. 

Jin walked around the chair and came to stand in front of Taehyung.

"You may not say it, but deep down in your mind, I know....you agree with me. You were always a smart boy, Tae...you can't have been fooled that easily. Now the question is...." 

"Hyung, stop..."

"What's in Jungkook's heart." Jin whispered, looking down at Taehyung. "If that boy has a heart at all....does it really beat for you?"

Taehyung took a step back and held up his hand for Jin to stop.

"Or for someone who's more like himself." Jin said. "Why don't you try to think about it logically, yourself."

 "Because I'm inferior." Taehyung smiled at Jin. "Right?"

"Taehyung, don't be silly."Jin placed his hand on Taehyung's head. "You think I could ever consider you inferior to anyone? You have always been my priority over everyone in this world, my child. Have you forgotten that?"

"But you just said-..."

"It's a separate matter what he thinks." Jin said.

"How would you ever know that?" Taehyung laughed lightly, looking up at Jin. "You have no idea who your brother is...what he's like. How would you even know what he thinks?"

"Oh....my poor innocent Tae." Jin patted Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung pushed Jin's hand away from his face and moved to stand at a distance.

"Don't try to provoke us against each other, Hyung." Taehyung said. "It's not going to work. And please stop this...I don't want to argue with you. I just came to see you...I just wanted to see your face hyung....I miss you...And here you are, trying to provoke me-..."

"I'm not trying to provoke you. I knew you wouldn't believe me, Tae...you've been with them too long." Jin said, sadness coming into his voice.

"I think I should leave now." Taehyung said. "I made a mistake coming here."

"I won't stop you." Jin said. "Leave whenever you want."

Taehyung clenched his fists, trying to keep away any traces of the sense of relief that washed over him.

"But try to remember this. Noone loves you as much as me, Tae..."

Taehyung felt his throat choke up. "I know. But everything has changed, Hyung...why did things have to change this way?"

"I'm gonna warn you, even if you hate me." Jin said. "Keep your eyes open....try to see clearly. The truth is there in front of you." Jin said. "Romance is good in books...you'e always been fond of your books,haven't you?...but in real life, people are selfish. All that oppposites in nature stuff....as sad as this may seem, it doesn't happen in real life. In this cruel, power driven world....people tend to choose their equals."

"And I'm not Jungkook's equal. Jimin is." Taehyung said. "That's what you're saying. You think I'm going to distrust the boy I love and my closest friend so easily."

"Oh, no...did you take my words that way?" Jin said. "No, I was actually thinking of Jimin's family, specially his father...You know what he's like right? Just like any royal family, his family is very strict about marriages. Only pure, royal blood. I mean...Yoongi comes from an unrecognized family of commoners. That never made a difference with us, I mean of course, you and I don't care about such things-...I married a commoner myself. But Jimin....I was really shocked with the news of him and-...you see, at the end of the day, he is a Prince! He will choose what's best for his status. Of course if he doesn't his father won't give a second thought before stripping him of all his rights."

"Jimin wouldn't care about that." Taehyung said

"I hope you're right." Jin said. "But are you sure?....You think he would give up his inheritance of his province? He does succeed to rule after his father, you know - he has no other contender. And they have significantly large lands under their governance. You're telling me he would just give up all that wealth and power? Him? The wealth maybe!...but the power?!...If ever there was a boy who enjoyed having authority, it's my little cousin bro, Jimin."

Taehyung listened, mute.

"But what I'm most worried about is your heart breaking. The real question is..." Jin said. "What's there in Jungkook's heart ? You?...Or..."

"That's enough! You've said enough Hyung! And I don't know if I or Yoongi hyung will get hurt coz of what you are saying, but...we will certainly get hurt coz of you. Maybe even lose our lives. Is that okay?"

Seokjin stopped, dumbfounded, his words disappearing on his lips. He was unable to speak.

"Coz that's what it always comes down to, in your family. Death....Murder....You know...Yoongi hyung is as loyal as Jimin is...When he has chosen a side, he will give everything for it, right till the end. So...even considering that he does not fight, just because he sees your face and that stops him....Still, he will be there with us... So...can you watch him die in this insane power war?"

Seokjin stayed silent. He walked away from Taehyung and sat down  at the foot of the large bed. 

"Think about it, hyung." Taehyung. "The consequences are clear....So, please...think of them...decide whether you can accept them before you go ahead."

Seokjin stayed silent.

Taehyung gazed at his hyung, for any signs of a response. After a while, when Seokjin had still not looked up, he sighed.

"Then, I guess I should leave now, hyung." Taehyung whispered.

"I can't..."

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise, looking at Seokjin.

"I can't lose him. I wouldn't be able to bear it. Losing Shirina was more pain than I ever could bear...I've not fully gotten over it even today...I won't be able to bear losing him too!....I can't bear to see anything happen to him." Seokjin said. "Or to you, Taehyung. Definitely not to you."

He looked up and his face had changed. His eyes were miserable, and his lips were shaking.

"Taehyung, all of this started out because I wanted to keep you alive at whatever cost it took. Don't you see that? I can accept any conditions needed to keep you safe."

"Hyung!" Taehyung whispered.

"Yes, Tae...I don't want to see you get hurt. No...I can't see you both get hurt." Seokjin said. "I just can't!"

Taehyung sighed, smiling in happiness. "Hyung...then...then, do something!....Stop this madness!....We don't have to be each other's enemies. You and Yoongi hyung don't have to be each other's enemies. Neither do you and I have to be so!...And...and you and Jungkook are brothers!...Can't you find a way to-..." Taehyung sighed. "Hyung....wasn't there a time when you loved him?...then, why can't you both make peace with each other now?"

Seokjin was silent again. He seemed to be deep in thought about something. 

Taehyung shuffled at his place, with nervous energy. "Hyung!...Please,say something!....Please!"

"Tae..."

"Yes?! Hyung, please, tell me you can-..."

"I have wanted to. Deep down, I have. I have wanted peace. I don't like this constant struggle any more than you do. Specially not when it costs seeing you and Yoongi stand as my rivals." Seokjin said.

Taehyung gasped and covered mouth with his hands.

"And believe me....from the moment that I learned that Jungkook was alive. I had wanted to bring him back. It was Sehun who kept him away from me. It was Sehun's fault that my brother grew up hating me. Not mine..." Seokjin said. He got up and faced Taehyung. "I never wanted things to be this way. I was left with no other way than to do this, after the way he kept me captive and tortured me."

Taehyung was unable to say anything.

"And I don't trust Sehun's influence on him. That boy is a -... He will do whatever he needs to take his revenge on me-..."

"No, no, no!" Taehyung shook his head vigorously. "That's not true!"

"Taehyung, he tried to kill you! He's a murderer..." Seokjin said. "But....nevertheless...I understand that you won't hear anything against him now. I don't know what spell that boy has cast over my brother. I know he won't like Sehun or that boy-...the one my Shirina died for....That Luhan...My brother won't want either of them harmed. So, I can try to forgive them."

Taehyung sighed in relief. But a shadow came over his face the next moment. "Just like that?...you'll...just forgive them all?....you wanted their lives so bad...Sehun hyung, Jungkook, Jimin...You wanted them all dead...and you're just willing to let it go?"

"I am....I am ready to forgive  Jungkook. And I am ready to welcome him." Seokjin said.

"Hyung...Am I...hearing right?"

"Yes, Tae. For your sake. I will." Seokjin said. "But will he listen? Will he overcome his pride and come to me? Will he be able to bow down to me?" Seokjin sighed loudly. "He just needs to come to me.  That's all. We can at least talk. And come to a solution."

"Hyung, if it's for the sake of the dominion....I know Kookie -...Jungkook will agree. I know he will think about the good of the people. With this war between you both, there have been the worst consequences for the people of the dominion - all the royal forces and council men  are divided in their opinions...there's no unity...noone to make decisions. And the people are suffering. Condtions are only getting worse by the day."

"We can end that suffering. Jungkook can be a part of my council as well. He has said himself that he doesn't want to be King. So there's no reason for the fight to decide the king. We can stay in peace and the dominion will only be better off that way." Seokjin said.

Taehyung hesitated before he responded. "No."

Jin looked thrown off. "No?"

"We can't risk that. And the others will definitely not agree. There is no way, after everything...that they will agree to rsik their lives for this. "

"They don't have to. Ask Yoongi to meet me first. You know I won't hurt him.And I'm sure you all trust his judgement." Jin said. "Ask him to come and talk to me. We can come to whatever solution we need together. And then, the others can make their choices. Noone's safety will be in jeopardy. I promise you that."

"I hope you remember this promise." Taehyung said. 

"Tae, I'm ready to welcome my brother." Seokjin said. "I'm ready to welcome my brother and also my cousin back to their places. All they need to do is agree to talk. That's all. Then they can decide for themselves."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PRESENT

 

There was pin drop silence in the room as Taehyung finished his narration of the events. He had left out some parts of the discussion for obvious reasons. He had only narrated the part about Jin's suggestion for talk.

Taehyung spoke from behind Luhan finally.  "And I pushed Luhan hyung to send me there for some time. It wasn't for very long...and please don't blame him coz he didn't want to-..."

"Be quiet, Taehyung." Sehun said. "This is all your fault." He said, pointing to Luhan's chest.

"I didn't know that this would be the outcome!" Luhan threw up his hands. He rubbed his face with his hands, looking resigned.

"You should never have agreed in the first place! It's your fault!" Sehun snapped.

"No!" Taehyung said, much louder this time. He stepped out fro behind Luhan and stepped in front of Jimin. "Its not! I made the decision to go and talk to Jin hyung. Becasue I wanted to...and...and...I don't see what's wrong in this! Jin hyung wants to make a gesture of peace, then why can't we?!....It's for the greater good...of the dominion!"

"You - don't - see - what's - wrong - with - this. Oh!"  Jimin said, enunciating each word. " And you think we'll walk in there, and hug it out and all will be forgiven and forgotten" His voice had gradually fallen even lower, which was not a good sign.

"Jimin, this is not about us. We must think of the greater good of the people..." Taehyung said. "And this is what's best. For the dominion, for us...for Jungkook, too."

"Who do you think you are to make a decision for Jungkook?" Jimin said.

Taehyung's face fell. His nose went red, his eyes slowly gathering moisture. 

"And what do you even understand about 'the greater good of the dominion? You've stayed away from every royal council operation. Anything that concerns government decisions so far, you've avoided. Purposely. What good have you ever done for the dominion?"  Jimin shrugged, making a small laughing sound.

"That's not fair." Taehyung said. He turned his eyes to Jungkook for support, but he stayed silent.

Sehun rolled his eyes at Jimin. "That's beside the point, Jimin." He whispered.

"That's really not fair coming from you, Jimin..." Taehyung said, wiping his cheek. "You, who were requested to be a soldier. To lead the army even. Multiple times. And you refused each time. What use has all your strength been to the people of the dominion? Nothing."

Jimin narrowed his eyes, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Yes, because unlike you, I'm not confused about my loyalty."

Taehyung's mouth fell open as he gaped at Jimin.

Sehun looked at Jimin, who met his eyes. There was something in his eyes that made his blood run cold.

 

 

The prophecy......my vision...

That's what Jimin is thinking about....

Oh my god....

I saw Taehyung would be the reason for Jungkook's death. Is this....

But no...Taehyung doesn't want that....he's genuine in what he's saying. And it makes some sense too....

 

 

 

Taehyung's lips slowly moved up at a corner as he looked at Jimin.

"That's bull. All you ever did, Jimin....was sulk in a corner about your Daddy issues. My daddy doesn't love me...he's using me to please the King...I don't like my cousin, ugh..." Taehyung made a dramatic primadona face, while he enacted his words. "Get over yourself already. This is about the dominion."

Yoongi looked at Jimin nervously, watching his reaction. There seemed to be silence in the room again.

Sehun glanced at Jimin, whose eyes were slowly turning into slits. "Ahem...Can we return to the topic?" He said.

Yoongi had stood silent so long. "Jimin ah...you're not supposed to put yourself in stress right now. Please, come away."

"No." Jimin whispered.

Yoongi sighed. "Of course you won't." He said. "Now, Taehyung...I think it's a very bad idea. I know Jin much better than you. You might belong to the same family,Tae, but you're very different...your human side makes you benevolent and empathetic by nature. But Jin is a true, classic son of the Centanaio bloodline, right to the bone. If there's anything I know about sons of that family, forgiveness is nowhere in their blood. And they do not understand mercy. Its an alien concept to-..." 

Yoongi froze, mide-sentence. He held his breath and slowly turned his eyes to Jungkook. Everyone else's eyes travelled to Jungkook at the same time.

They nearly huffed in relief, seeing that the boy was still silent, without any reaction.

"Anything more you want to say?" Jimin said to Taehyung.

Taehyung bit his lip, mentally chiding himself for having gone too far. "I'm sorry" He said to Jimin. "I- I didn't mean all that, I'm sorry! But you don't have any right to question me, Jimin. I'm a Centanaio descendant too. I have the right to make a suggestion. And you can't just put me down like this all the time."

"Oh, I'm so sorry I hurt your sentiments, Taehyung." Jimin said. "Pardon me for being rude, because you just suggested that we go and make peace with the person who nearly had me killed. And made him suffer-..." He said, pointing to Luhan. "For absolutely no reason!, Other than the intention of killing his own little brother of course! I'm really sorry. Sorry if I don't trust your Jin hyung. Because I'M NOT INFERNALLY STUPID LIKE YOU."

Yoongi threw back his head in resignation. "Honestly you both..."

Taehyung shook his head. "Jimin, weren't you the one who used to say that we need to get over our personal problems and think of the people? Why don't you remember what you preach?"

Jimin stayed silent. His eyes were burning, as he held Taehyung's gaze, without saying anything.

"I would never have helped you if I knew this would happen, Taehyung." Luhan said, turning to Taehyung. Taehyung's face fell, turning to Luhan.

"Luhan Hyung?!"

"We can forget about me, but we nearly lost Prince Jimin because of this. Because of that guy Kiwoon. You can't blame Prince Jimin at all for reacting this way, Taehyung. Even if we do trust Jin, Kiwoon is his advisor now. There is no way we can trust his intentions!"

"Such wisdom. This just slipped your mind a tiny bit, when you sent Tae to Seojkin." Sehun gave him a cynical smile.

Luhan whirled around to look at him, his face furious. "If we were to start blaming you for everything you've-..."

"STOP BICKERING!" Yoongi said, loudly. The room went silent awkwardly.

"ALL OF YOU. PLEASE. Just stop all of you.We're just fighting amongst each other, don't you see?!" He said. He blew out some air, massaging the bridge of his nose with his fingers.

Taehyung seemed to hesitate for a few moments, before he replied to Luhan. "I...I can't ignore that. But...we can come to a solution. If Jin hyung has agreed finally to come to a peaceful alternative of this-...this madness!...Then we should at least try." 

Taehyung continued and added as an after thought. "And KiWoon wouldn't have been a problem. In fact...maybe he wouldn't have been such a big criminal today. if it weren't for-..." Taehyung stopped, his cheeks hot, as Jimin's shoulders slumped. Jimin looked like he had been punched.

"Taehyung..." Yoongi shook his head, his voice very tired.

"Have you gone nuts?" Sehun said, his voice going shrill, as he made a face at Taehyung. "Why're you both acting like hormonal teenagers?"

Taehyung's cheeks were red, realising what he had said and he looked away.

He was about to say something, but he stopped, stunned, as Jungkook simply turned and left the room without a word. 

 

Jungkook had been silent all this while and now he had just left all of a sudden. They had nearly forgotten that he was present at the scene till now.

 

All eyes turned to the door through which Jungkook had just left. Taehyung sniffed, tears coming to his eyes. He moved towards the door.

He stopped in his track, stunned, as Jimin blocked him with a hand on his chest.

 

"Don't you ing dare." Jimin whispered to Taehyung, their faces a few inches away. Taehyung stared at Jimin, dumfounded.

 

Jimin turned and walked to the door. 

"Jimin, you can't-...." Yoongi moved and caught hold of his arm. "You need to take things easy right now, Jimin, your health isn't-..."

"I'm fine." Jimin turned to Yoongi, nodding awkwardly and removing his arm from Yoongi's grip, he was gone the next moment. Yoongi was left to stare at the door, at a loss for words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jungkook, where the are you?!" Jimin sighed, shaking his head.

He ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter