Revelation

Heir by Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This can’t be happening!...I saw it…I know he was here.” Luhan said in a small voice, looking around with huge anxious eyes. He sound terrified.

Jungkook stood still at a spot, his fists clenched. His eyes were on the ground and his jaw was clenched tight. 

“Your highness!” Luhan flew to his side and gripped his elbow tightly. “I’m sure he was here, your highness! I’m not wrong-…” He realized what he was doing and jerked his hand back from Jungkook’s elbow and took a step back.  “I-I’m so sorry! But-…”
“They got here first.” Jungkook said, his lips barely moving, his eyes still down.
Luhan took another step back, his eyes growing to twice their size. 
“N-n-no…” Luhan covered his face with his hands. “Oh no…No…This shouldn’t have happened. It’s all my fault. I took too long to-…” A sob escaped him.
Jungkook stayed silent.

Luhan slowly sank to his knees, hunching forward. He closed his eyes and went silent.

Jungkook turned his head to Luhan and he in a deep breath and held it, clenching his fists, nails digging deep into his palms. He knew what Luhan was doing, having seen it only a while back at the convent in Luhan’s room.

Luhan slowly opened his eyes and Jungkook took a step closer to him, his heartbeat hammering out of control.
Luhan looked up at Jungkook and released a sigh and nodded. Jungkook closed his eyes and sighed loudly.
“He’s okay.” Luhan said. “And they aren’t very far from here.”

Jungkook’s face had changed completely as he looked up.  “How many?” He whispered.

“Four.” Luhan whispered. He stared into Jungkook’s eyes and there was something in them that made his hair stand on end. 

“Good.” Jungkook said. “Guide me.” 

 


………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

 

 

 

Taehyung felt himself being set down on cold hard ground, it felt like a granite floor. He felt uncomfortable, being unable to see anything around him. He tried to wiggle up to a sitting position but before he could, he felt a hand on his arm jerk him up roughly and make him sit. Whoever it was, pushed his back against something solid – probably a wall – and then, he felt his wrists pulled sideways and his restraints being pulled off. But before he make any movement with his free hands, they were grabbed with hands that were too strong for him to overpower. He felt cold metal against the skin of his wrist and the click sound of shackles closing around them. He tried to pull against the chains but they were clamped to the wall so he couldn’t move it more than an inch.
“Who are you?...What do you people want with me?”

Taehyung coughed the words, realizing his throat was suddenly dry. He felt a strange fatigue come over him slowly but strongly. He felt his head spin and fell back against the wall behind him, breathing hard. He couldn’t understand what was happening to him.

He slowly realised what it was. The cuffs binding his wrists were silver. He had always wondered what effect silver would have on a half human like him... So this was it. 

“We are the ones who will end your filthy family forever. What we want-…”  Taehyung felt the person who had spoken, come closer to him. He could understand that the person had come up very close to him and he could feel hot breath on his face soon.
“What we want with you-…hmm, you’re going to find out very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter