Minami?

You in my eyes

Minami…Minami

That name was on my mind since I went back from her house. Who is that girl who is so important to her? Her cousin? But if she is her cousin, she would say she is my cousin not she is someone who is really important to her. Who should I ask?

“Hey Sakuchan”

I met with Yena and Yuri on the way to the class. I didn’t notice them till they called me.

“Aw Yena”

“What are you thinking? You didn’t even see us coming”

“No. Where are you guys going?”

I asked them as I glanced at their holding hand and Yuri seemed to shy a bit. Yuri is a year younger than us.

“I haven’t introduced you yet. Sakuchan, this is my girlfriend, Jo Yuri. Yuri ah, this is my friend, Sakura”

“I know you Sakura sunbaenin. You are really famous among junior”

“Ah really? I heard a lot about you from Yena too”

“Where are you going?”

Yena asked.

“Cafeteria”

I think Chaeyeon will be there. Honestly I am looking for Hyewon. It became the habit that I go to cafeteria to look for Hyewon every morning. I miss her already. Weekend is too long.

“We’re going too. Sakura sunbaenin, why don’t you come with us?”

Yuri invited me.

“Is it really okay? I will be third wheel then. Anyway, you can call me unnie”

I told her back as I shrugged her shoulder to Yena.

“Hey, I don’t mind. We used to hang out together with other girls”

We went to cafeteria together. I bought green tea latte and tuna sandwiches as usual and we sat together at one of empty table.

“Sakura unnie, are you interested in someone? There are many girls who are dying to date you. You are so hot. Many girls join cooking class after you did”

Yuri said. Am I famous among juniors? I didn’t know that. Actually I am too busy to notice. It’s true that many girls try to talk with me but I just smile them back as I am too busy looking for Hyewon. Like today, I didn’t notice anyone around me. My mind is full with Hyewon as too blind to see others. I got shy and hesitated when Yuri asked am I interested in someone. I didn’t know what to answer.

“Huh? Really? I didn’t notice”

I replied shyly. Yena smirked at me.

“Oh I think you have”

Yuri teased me as I was getting more embarrassed.

“I have something to ask”

I stated as they paid attention to me.

“I am curious. Do you guys have other Japanese friends except us? I mean Nako, me and Hichan”

I asked curiously as Yena and Yuri was thinking.

“Umm…Yes there are. But we don’t close much”

Yena answered.

“Ah…There was a time when Japanese students came to visit us last year”

Yuri told as Yena seemed to remember something.

“Oh yeah. I forgot it. It’s Hyewon who like Japanese. She got so many close friends and some are still in contact with her”

“Minami?”

Yuri asked as Yena agreed.

"Yeah Minami"

At that time, Eunbi came as we cut the conversation. They know Minami too? So Minami is one of the girls who visit from Japan? And she is special to Hyewon?

“What’s happen?”

Yena asked when she saw Eunbi joined our table with her pout lip. She looks scary if you don’t know her well. I was scared her at the first impression too. But she is friendly type and cute. Yena likes to a lot.

“No…Give me your ice tea”

Eunbi said as she took Yena’s ice tea and drank it.

“Is something bothered you?”

I asked to Eunbi.

“I have no right to jealous anyway”

Then we realized that it is about Nako.

“What did Nako unnie do to you?”

Yuri asked curiously. At that time, Hyewon and Nako came while holding hand. It’s time for me to pout too. Eunbi ah…we are same now. Nako looked like happy kid beside Hyewon. She was holding Hyewon’s arm and giggled together.

“Hyungnie”

They greeted happily when they saw Hyewon. I am really happy to see Hyewon too but a bit sad.

“I miss you, Hyungnie”

Yuri said with cuteness. Yena is okay with that?

“I am not hyung but unnie”

She said as joined the seat beside me. Nako also joined beside Eunbi.

“Kura is here too”

She said with joy as she patted on my hair. My world stopped for a moment. She is happy to see me?

“I met with Yena on the way. Have you eaten?”

“No I am hungry”

“Let’s go buy something”

I said as we went to buy something together. Everything was okay if I saw her face and when I am with her. I jealous I felt can disappear when she smiles. After eating, Yena and Yuri went together when Eunbi took Nako. So me and Hyewon have to go together. I am really happy to get that kind of opportunities. I took out the book which I noted for her the lesson she missed.

“Kang chan, I noted some lessons you absent”

I said as I gave her a book which is with pink color.

“Oh really? The book is too cute. Thank you, Kura ah. I was worried that I would miss so many lessons”

She smiled as she patted my hair and shoulders. She also hugged me from side. If it is like this, I could do anything for u, Kang chan.

“You can ask me back if there is something you don’t understand”

“Thank you”