Crush on you

You in my eyes

“Chaeyeon ah”

I walked faster to catch Chaeyeon’s steps when I saw Chaeyeon at the hall way of the school.

“Sakuchan”

She stopped and waited me when she heard.

“What what? What happened?”

She asked worriedly because I rushed to her.

“Chaeyeon ah…I decided to join cooking club”

I said with the brightest smile as she looked confused.

“You ran to me to say that?”

“N-No…I want you to join together with me”

“Me? Cooking club?”

I nodded with smile. They said my smile can make people weak. So I persuaded her with smile.

“All of the sudden?”

She still looked confused as we walked to cafeteria together. I drank green tea latte and she drank black tea.

“Wanna eat sandwiches?”

Chaeyeon asked.

“Ah let’s buy it”

“Are you interested in cooking?”

Chaeyeon asked while eating breakfast.

“I want to know how to cook deliciously. Like braking cake or cookies”

Chaeyeon nodded while eating. Sandwich is really delicious as I decided to buy for Hyewon. I bought a sandwich and green tea latte.

“Not full yet?”

Chaeyeon asked surprisingly when she saw me buying extra. I was embarrassed as I nodded. When I reached to class, Hyewon waved me joyfully with smile. We got closer after days.

“What did you buy?”

She asked as soon as she saw the food. I smiled as I placed it on her desk.

“For you”

“Really? Have you eaten?”

She said as she already opened the sandwiches.

“Yeah I did. It’s delicious so I bought it for you. This is green tea latte, my favorite drink”

“I don’t wanna eat alone. Let’s eat together”

I am quite full but I agreed to eat with her. She fed the sandwich to me with her hand as I bit it. It is more delicious because she fed me.

“Thank you, Kura ah”

She mumbled while eating mouthful. She even clapped while eating. She is really a kid. I just like seeing her smile and eat. We shared the sandwiches with Eunbi and Yena when they came.

“Yena ah, I have something to ask you”

Eunbi stated as Yena shrugged her shoulders.

“Are you asking me again how to make a girl fall for you?”

That’s shocking new for me. I know that Yena like girls and she has girlfriend called Jo Yuri. But Eunbi looks really straight.

“It’s been a semester. That girl didn’t like you back yet?”

Hyewon asked while eating as she and Yena chuckled.

“Eunbi likes girl?”

I asked as Eunbi got embarrassed. Then I realized I shouldn’t ask.

“So Nako didn’t like you back?”

Yena asked as Hyewon laughed and I was surprised again. The one who Eunbi crushes on is Nako? Eunbi looked really surprise twice as much as me.

“Nako?”

I exclaimed.

“How did you know that it is Nako?”

“Ey…everyone knows”

We laughed except Eunbi. She looked really shy and I can see her face turn to tomato.

“So all these times I talk about that girl, you guys just pretended like you don’t know?”

Eunbi asked out of blue as Hyewon and Yena nodded their head while eating sandwich.

“We are cool right?”

Yena asked with her ducky lips and placed v shape fingers under her chin as I laughed out loud. She is really funny and talkative. I like her personality. Meanwhile, Eunbi was embarrassed.

“You guys really mean”

While we were talking, Nako came to us as we became awkward all of the sudden especially Eunbi then me, Hyewon and Yena laughed out loud which made Nako confused.

“Why? Why are you guys suddenly laughing when I come?”

“No Nako ah”

“No?”

Nako said while swaying her eyes to Yena. She is like cutie pie. Her height makes her cuter I think. We were teasing Nako when Eunbi was embarrassed and couldn’t look at Nako straightly.

“Why are you here?”

I asked to Nako.

“What? I can’t come?”

She pouted her lips as we giggled.

“Have some Nako ah”

Hyewon said as she fed some sandwiches to Nako and Nako ate it.

“You like it?”

Nako nodded with smile.

“It’s delicious. Kang chan is the best”

Nako thumbed up to Hyewon as Hyewon laughed and patted Nako’s chin. Is she always touchy to everyone? Nako was acting like a cute puppy. Hyewon grinned to Eunbi and Eunbi looked at her with fiery eyes. They like to tease Eunbi a lot.

“Ah. I almost forget why I come. Here Bi chan’s notebook. Thank you”

Nako gave cute rabbit notebook to Eunbi as she made heart shape hands and we screamed. Nako looked confuse and Eunbi was giving us signal to stop. It’s really funny. We stopped when the teacher came. Found out that Eunbi noted lessons which Nako missed when she absented the class.

I got a call that the driver couldn’t pick me up today so I have to go back home with taxi. I walked out from the school campus as I was happy when I saw Chaeyeon on the way.

“Chaeyeon ah”

“Sakuchan…Your driver didn’t come yet? I will accompany you”

“Something comes up on the way so I have to go back on my own”

“Ey…How are you going? You don’t even know the way”

“I don’t know but the taxi driver knows”

Chaeyeon laughed at my answer. Her laugher is really funny as I bet anyone who could see her laugher can laugh along with her without having a joke.

“How are you going?”

I asked to her.

“I have my bicycle. Where is your home? I will send you off”

“Oh really? Do you have time?”

I asked joyfully as she stared at me with smile and nodded.

“Can you do me a favor?”

“What?”

“You know Yena…Yena told me about the internet café. She said internet café in Korea is really cool. I want to go there. Can we go together?”

I asked with the brightest smile of mine as she agreed and I jumped from happiness. You could say that I am gamer. I play game a lot. After I reach home, I wash up myself and do homework then sit in front of the computer till I close my eyes.