Perfect

You in my eyes

I was standing in front of her house nervously as I held takoyaki box which I bought on the way in my hand. This is my first time putting so much effort to meet one person.

“Stay clam Sakura”

I mumbled to myself before I rang the bell. I let out the big sigh. I couldn’t hide my nervousness.

“It’s okay Sakura”

The door opened as I kept mumbling myself before I went into her mansion. Her house is really huge that I can say she is from rich family.

“Kura ah”

She greeted me with hug as soon as she saw me. It was the moment which I want to stop and all the hard things I have faced was disappeared. She has power to make me feel happy without trying anything. Honestly I am not familiar with skinship and I don’t touch people a lot but I love when she touches me.

“How are you? You look pale”

I asked her worriedly because she looked a little pale. I touched her cheek with my palm without realizing. Her cheek was warm and soft. I removed my hand immediately when I got my conscious back.

“Ah I bought Takoyaki for you. I heard from Yena that you like Takoyaki so much”

I said while avoiding the eyes contact with her.

“Takoyaki? What a coincidence. I am just craving for it. Kura is the best”

She hugged me happily as my heart was about to burst out anytime. I couldn’t stop myself from smiling. She was happy like a kid as she took takoyaki box from my hand. I am happy that I can make her happy. We went to the living room as she wrapped off the box and ate it immediately.

“Nako is good at making Takoyaki”

She said while chewing the food. She made the food look really delicious. Nako made it for her?

“Are you closed with Nako?”

I asked curiously. Honestly I am jealous. Nako just transferred a year earlier than me.

“We usually meet after class at snack bar and eat together. Sometimes, she makes food during the cooking class and I taste it for her and give feedback”

She said it naturally. I can see she has no more feeling for Nako than that. At that time, the maid aunty came and placed some fruit and juice in front of us.

“Thank you”

I said with smile.

“The orange juice that aunty makes is really delicious. Try it”

She said as I tried it and yes it is really delicious. I was about to take one takoyaki as she was staring at my hand with “That’s mine” eyes. I was hesitated a little because of that.

“Can I eat one?”

I requested.

“You want to eat it? I thought it is all mine. But it’s okay. Since you are cute, I will let you eat one”

I didn’t know I should laugh or cry. I should thank myself that I am cute. As expected Kang Hyewon. She wasn’t kidding. How can I not love this innocent food fighter.

We went to her bedroom after that. Her room is quite big with less furniture inside. The room is really neat and tidy.

“You like anime?”

I asked while looking at the tiny anime character dolls which were placed in the mirror cupboard neatly.

“I do love it so much”

She replied with smile.

I was wandering around as I saw piano and guitar. My biggest wish is staring at her playing piano for me.

“Kang chan”

I called with all of the courage I have.

“Can you do me a favor?”

“What’s kind of favor?”

She asked me back while sitting at her twin bed.

“I want to listen your piano playing. Can you play it for me? Please”

I used aegyo as she giggled.

“Which song do you want to listen? There are some piano notes”

She gave me a file and I looked for my favorite song. There are many notes in the file and I found out my favorite song. Perfect which is sang by Ed sheeran.

“Perfect”

“I am into that song too”

She told me with smile as she placed her fingers on the keyboard and started to play.

‘I found a love for me’

The melody started to come out as I was really into it. She is really good at playing piano. I don’t know she is just perfect. I was frozen for a moment. Am I dreaming? An angel was playing my favorite song for me.

“Kang chan, you are really really amazing”

I said while thumbing both of my hand up. My heart was beating like crazy. She just smiled shyly. I was sitting on her bed as I saw a photograph which is placed on the desk just beside her bed. I curiously checked the photo and it was half body photo of a girl who has chubby cheek and cute. Who is she?

“Kang chan, who is she?”

I asked her as she stared at the photo with smile on face.

“She is Minami”

“Minami?”

“The one who is really important to me. She gave me as a present”