I am happy when you happy

You in my eyes

I saw Kang chan was sitting at the backstairs of our school as I walked closer to her happily but I stopped walking when I realized, she seemed a little off. She didn’t look fine. Is something happened to her? I was worried as I just stared at her back for awhile. She leaned against the wall beside the stairs as she seemed to think deeply. Her face didn’t have any expression.

“Kang chan”

I slowly approached her as I sat beside her. She slowly turned her head to me as she did a weak smile.

“Kura ah”

She hugged me from the side as I patted her shoulder back. She looked really sad. I don’t know why but it does make me feel sad too. I want her to happy all the time. After we released from hug, she leaned her head on my shoulder so I made myself a little taller to make her comfortable to lean.

“Are you sad?”

“Just having so much to think about”

She did a weak smile.

“Wanna listen some funny story?”

I asked with smile as she thought a little and nodded. She removed her head on my shoulder as she stared at me face to face. I reminisced all of the funny things I have been on my life also made up some stories. I talked with the most funny face expression enthusiastically.

“Am I dumb, right?”

I asked her with laugher when my story ended. She nodded with smile. Her smile is still weak. So I am thinking the other ways.

“You can do wink?”

I asked to Kang chan as she nodded.

“But I am sure you can’t beat me. I am very confident in that. People said I have the most amazing wink in the world. Wanna see?”

She giggled as she nodded. Actually, I can’t wink. I have the most awkward and ugliest wink which is weird. When I try to close one eyes, the other one auto shut down. If I want only one eye closes then I have to open my mouth. It is funny right? You can image how much it is ugly and funny. Honestly I only want her to see my pretty side but I couldn’t help I want to see her laugh. I am confident with that. There is no one who doesn’t laugh after they see my wink.

“Ready 1…2…3”

As expected, she laughed out loud as soon as she saw my wink. Of course I made it a little uglier than usual. I laughed along with her. I felt like it was the best thing I have ever done in my life. I am so proud of it.

“How can you wink like that?”

She cried from laugher as I shrugged my both shoulders.

“You finally laugh”

“Thank you”

She hugged me again. I have my proud smile on my face.

“Kang chan, should we ditch class today? There is somewhere I really want to go with you”

“Where?”

“Internet café. I like playing game so much”

“Oh really? I am gamer too”

“Oh really? Amazing”

We decided to ditch class as we went out from the school back door. The door is really small as we tried really hard to get out without catching us.

“Yeahh”

We did high five when we reached outside. She was smiling and seemed excited.

“Kura, how do you know that there is back door? You just move this year”

She asked me unbelievably.

“I heard a girl gossiping at the cafeteria while lining up for food”

“This is my first time ditching school like that. It’s kind of fun. But I am afraid”

We walked out excitedly while holding hand as I saw teokbokki street shop.

“Kang chan, fish cake looks delicious”

She stared at teokbokki shop for awhile.

“Let’s eat other one”

I agreed what she said as we just walked together. It’s so fun walking with her together while holding hand. There will be another date on my wall for sure.

“What do you want to eat?”

“I just want to play game so much now. It’s been a long time I last went to internet café”

She said while walking. I can see how much she likes game from her eyes.

“When did you last go?”

“Umm…middle school? I stopped going when I started my part time job”

I was surprised. She did part time job? She has amazing huge house and she did part time?

“You do part time job?”

I asked unbelievably as she nodded with smile.

“You may wonder why”

She paused her words as she stared at the ground.

“I want to earn my own money and live on my own feet. I decided to move from the house when I turn 18”

“Your parents agree?”

She did a fake laugh when she heard my answer.

“I don’t care. Because they don’t care about me too”

I stopped asking. She must be stressed out a lot. I wanna make her feel better and stand by her. We reached to the internet café as we played game together.

“It’s been a long time I last play. I will lose for sure”

She giggled. She looked really happy to come here. Her face is really bright and cute.

“Should we grab cup ramen? Eating while playing game is the best feeling ever”

“Woah…Kura”

She thumbed as I stood up quickly to grab cup ramen. I was really active as I walked around back and forth. We played game together. I can see she is really into gaming. Even though she didn’t play for long, her skill is no joke. But I play every day for many years already so she can’t beat me. I lost for her in purpose. She was really happy like a kid when she won. It’s worth to spend a day with her.