Kura ah

You in my eyes

“Kang chan absent today too”

I mumbled as I stared at my hotdog sadly.

“Chaeyeon ah…Do you think Kang chan seriously sick?”

I asked to Chaeyeon at the break time while eating lunch together at the cafeteria. I chose chicken today, Kang’s favorite.

“I think she will be fine”

“Shouldn’t we go and ask her? You know her house right?”

I asked to Chaeyeon as she got quiet for awhile. I think she is thinking. Am I being obvious? At that time, Nako came to us.

“Chaeyeon…Did you go to Kang chan?”

Nako asked worriedly as Chaeyeon shook her head.

“I am just talking about that. Should we go and ask?”

I suggested as Nako strongly agreed.

“I will come with you, Unnie”

At that time, Wonyoung came and said. I think she was looking for Hyewon too.

“Hyewon doesn’t like when girls visit her. Believe me she is fine”

At night, I was copying the note which Hyewon missed in new book to give her. I didn’t play game today. I felt sleepy when I am not playing game.

“Teachers surely taught a lot”

I mumbled as I went downstairs to drink some coffee. I need to finish it today so that I can give Kang chan tomorrow when she attended class. Hope she will come tomorrow. If not, there will be weekend so I won’t get a chance to meet her within this week. I have always waited weekend when I was attending school in Japan but I don’t want now. Saturday, Sunday is really long for me. I want to see her every day. Just looking at her makes me happy. It’s weird right?

When I came back to my room, I saw my phone was ringing.

“Who call me at this late night?”

I mumbled as I took up the phone. The number is new. I have to wear spectacles when I am at home since I play game a lot. I picked up the phone.

“Hello?”

“Kura ah”

My word was stopped for awhile. Am I dreaming? I checked the phone back then I pinched myself. It’s hurt. It’s not dream.

“Kang chan?”

“You recognized my voice?”

It’s real, not dreaming. I smiled like crazy to myself. I couldn’t sit. I was walking back and forth from excitement.

“Of course. How are you? I am worrying you. I even told Chaeyeon to visit your house”

I asked continuously as she giggled.

“Why?”

“You’re cute”

I got embarrassed all of the sudden. I am cute?

“Don’t worry I am fine. Chaeyeon just told me so I gave you a call. I am fine now but I will have to rest one more day. We will meet at Monday”

“Ah…one more day?”

I mumbled with sorrow voice as she giggled again.

“Kang chan”

“Umm”

“Is there anything you want to eat? I will buy it for you and send with Chaeyeon. She said yours and her house is near. Honestly, I want to deliver myself but Chaeyeon said you don’t like when girls visit your house”

“Cute”

I was talking non-stop but she replied cute. She didn’t answer any of my questions.

“I will send you my address”

I didn’t understand at first.

“Really? I can come? You don’t mind?”

“Good night, Kura ah”

She hung up first but I was grinning like a crazy person while holding a phone. She wants me to come over her house? I can go? I am really excited. At that time, the message went in. And as expected her address. I jumped from my happiness. I bet I couldn’t sleep tonight. What should I bring? What should I wear? It’s really lucky day. I got her phone number as well as her address.

“Thank you, Kang chan. Good night and take care your health. I will come to you tomorrow after class”

I replied message to her. Then I read our conversation which is just two lines again and again and smile alone. Cute? She said. I am cute? I giggled alone. I added her number in my contact with the name <3 Kang Chan <3. Then I wrote today date on the note paper and stuck on the wall in front of my study desk. There are two more date on the wall which is the day I know lollipop girl and the other one is the day I can call her Kang Chan.

I was really excited as I went to school early today and greeted everyone with smile.

“You look happy today”

Yena and Eunbi noticed me.

“Hyewon will absent today too”

Eunbi said.

“I know”

I said with smile.

“Yena...When is Yuri happy the most? How do you know if someone interest in you or not?”

Eunbi asked to Yena as I was listening carefully. I want to know too.

“Yuri is happy the most when she is having her favorite dessert”

Yena answered with smile.

“What kind of dessert girls like?”

I asked as Yena laughed out loud.

“You ask like you wasn’t a girl. I think it’s according to person. Some girls prefer sweet and some girls don’t. If Nako”

When Eunbi heard Nako name, she looked more focus.

“She likes ice cream, Mint chocolate ice cream and green tea chocolate. But Hyewon just like vanilla ice cream. She doesn’t eat new favor”

I noted it in my brain. Hyewon likes vanilla ice cream. But she is sick now so ice cream isn’t a choice. I want to know more about Hyewon.

“I think Nako interested in Hyewon. She said she miss her the previous day”

I wanted them to talk about Hyewon so I added some information about Nako. Eunbi may sad. She likes Nako a lot.

“I know. She even asked me which food Hyewon like the most”

Eunbi said with sad voice.

“What did you answer?”

  1. asked curiously.

“She can eat everything well. We have same taste. We really like takoyaki in Japanese food”

“Takoyaki?”

“Yes. Do you know how to make them?”

“No”

I answered with smile back. Finally I got an answer.