Punishment

You in my eyes

The teacher was teaching in the class as she stopped when she saw Hyewon didn’t bring her text book.

“The one who didn’t bring textbook stand up”

The teacher ordered as I quickly placed my text book on Hyewon’s desk as I stood up. Hyewon was dumbfounded for a while as staring at me with unbelievable eyes. I just grinned at her.

“Sakura?”

“I am sorry, teacher. I forgot my text book at home”

“Go stand up outside the class”

I obeyed what the teacher said and about to go out when Hyewon grabbed my wrist and stood up. This is the time I stared at her with dumbfounded.

“What?”

I mumbled enough to hear.

“Teacher, actually I am the one who didn’t bring text book. I will go”

She told to teacher as she was about to go out when I stopped her.

“No teacher. It’s me who didn’t bring. She’s lying”

“What? It’s yours”

“No”

We were arguing as the teacher shouted out.

“You both get out and put your hand up”

“Teacher, Kang chan didn’t do anything wrong. I will just get out”

“No. It’s Sakura’s text book. I am the one who forget to bring”

“Shut up and get out quickly”

We stopped arguing when the teacher yelled and walked to the way to room door when we heard someone shouted.

“Teacher, I forgot my text book too. I will get punishment with them”

It was Chaeyeon. She said as she walked to us immediately and we three got out from the class and hand up in front of the class. The students were staring at us. At first I am embarrassed but we started to laugh when we looked at each other.

“It’s fun, right?”

Chaeyeon asked as we both agreed in nod.

“Why are you giving your text book to me?”

Hyewon asked to me as I was hesitated. I didn’t know what to answer.

“Wait. Chaeyeon, I saw you are carrying your text book in the morning”

Chaeyeon shrugged her shoulder with smile as Hyewon shook her head to us and smile. We giggled together. Even though it’s punishment, we were having fun chatting while handing our hands up.

“Eh it’s hurt”

We started to whine at the break time. We three went to cafeteria together today. I am really happy that Hyewon eats together with us.

“Kang chan, hurt?”

I asked to Hyewon as she nodded with baby pouting face. It’s so cute.

“Wait here then. We will bring your food too”

I said as me and Chaeyeon went to queue the line with trays. Of course I hold tray for Hyewon too. Chaeyeon told me that she will do it but I wanna do for Kang chan so I didn’t let her. I gave my yogurt to Hyewon as soon as we reached to our table.

“You don’t drink?”

Hyewon asked me.

“I am good”

“Here. I don’t drink Yogurt”

At that time, Chaeyeon gave me her yogurt as we giggled. Chaeyeon doesn’t like Yogurt? Then why doesn’t she choose other juice? Maybe she just doesn’t like cold drink. Anyway I am happy that I can finally give my yogurt to Kang chan.

“What are you guys doing after school?”

I asked to them.

“I have part time job”

“I have somewhere to go too”

Hyewon and Chaeyeon answered as I felt a little disappointed. I want to hang out with them.

“Why?”

They both asked at the same time.

“I want to go internet café and play game together”

“Are you guys free this weekend?”

Chaeyeon asked to us as I answered immediately.

“Yeah I am. Kang chan?”

Hyewon smiled as she asked to Chaeyeon.

“What are you planning to do this birthday?”

“Oh you remember?”

“Of course”

Chaeyeon’s birthday? Chaeyeon looked surprise and happy at the same time that Hyewon remembers her birthday.

“Chaeyeon’s birthday?”

“Yes. This Sunday”