Moved On

You in my eyes

She said she wanna date me. Everything I felt all these times become nothing when I heard that. I am shy and I can feel my face is burning. They teased me because of that.

 

Hyewon spined and the bottle pointed to Eunbi.

 

“Tell me your crush name”

 

She opened the door for Eunbi to confess her feeling for Nako. But Hyewon ended up having a kiss. I am jealous.

 

Eunbi is lucky. We are all drunk and we ended up sleeping at the hotels. There were only two bedroom with 2 queen beds in each room. Hyewon, Yuri and Yujin on one bed, Eunbi, Yena and Nako on one bed, Wonyoung, Chaewon on one bed, and Minju, Hitomi on one bed. Chaeyeon and I are the only people who is awake. I can’t sleep on one bed with the people I don’t know. Minju is the pretty girl who joined late after we played game. She is Chaeyeon’s ex.

 

“Why did you break up with her? She’s so pretty”

 

I talked to Chaeyeon. I need some air, so we went out from the hotel room and sat at lounge chair of a pool.

 

“Minju?”

 

Chaeyeon asked me back as it’s nothing. She opened the diet coke for me as I nodded her questions.

 

“She is so pretty”

 

I said as I sipped the diet coke.

 

“Yes, she is”

 

Chaeyeon just smiled as she has no feeling for her. Is it because she like Hyewon? I want to know about her relationship with Hyewon.

 

“You are not sleepy?”

 

I asked to Chaeyeon who is seemed to space out a little bit while staring at the sky. She smiled as she shook her head. She was so energetic in the hotel room but now she seems different.

 

“Saku Chan”

 

She called my name as I stopped my thinking and looked at her.

 

“You know…I am really happy today”

 

Chaeyeon said while staring at the sky. I could see her smile and sadness.

 

“You must be confused. A lot of people talking about us”

 

She smiled as she looked at me. What is she trying to say? Is she going to confess to me that she likes Hyewon? I don’t want to hear that. I don’t want to know it. Because if she said she likes Hyewon, there is no chance for me to continue.

 

“Us?”

 

“Me, you and Hyewon. Love triangle thing”

 

My smile faded away. I tried my best not to show it, but I couldn’t pretend anymore. It hurts me a lot.

 

“Is it true that your first love is Hyewon?”

 

I asked curiously as she giggled.

 

“So, you heard about it”

 

I nodded sadly.

 

“True. I don’t know what you heard but it’s somewhat true. She is my first love. In the past, I really hate to celebrate my birthday. I don’t wanna gather all the girls. You know…like today, I never get a chance to stay with her and she is flirting and touching many girls at the same time. Imagine how sad I would be”

 

I nodded as I can feel her.

 

“But today is my first birthday that I am truly happy. I really think I moved on. I don’t have that kind of feeling for her anymore. I loved her a lot, but she never cares about me. She never gives priority to me. Like when we are going to library together, if someone comes and asks her to go somewhere, she would leave me and go out with that girl. We did a lot of plans, but she never keeps the promises. I was so hurt by that. So, I started to date with many girls. As many girls as I can to make her jealous. But you know, she got more girls than me”

 

She said painfully. I can see how much she loved Hyewon.

 

“Do you like her too? In that way?”

 

Chaeyeon asked as she stared at me which made my mouth dry and didn’t know what to answer.

 

“Don’t you feel sad when you see her today? She doesn’t even have time to talk to you”

 

Chaeyeon smiled weakly.

 

“I don’t know, Chaeyeon. That feeling is crazy. One day I feel like she likes me. Another day I feel like I am nothing to her. And you know how can I compare myself with others? I have known her for few months and others have been with her for many years”

I said sadly.

 

“You know I learned something today. Time isn’t matter in love. You could fall in love with someone who you just met. Someone you just met can make you feel something which you never felt before with people who you met for a long time”

 

She said as she really means it while staring at me. That stare is so sweet as she smiles at the end of the sentence which make me froze for a while.

 

“What make you move on?”

 

I asked.

 

“I am in love with someone else”