Chapter 2

The Second Prince's Bride (Baekyeol)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

________________________________ 

Chapter 2 

 

He didn’t have to say it, he was nervous, already people would judge him without knowing anything about him or even asking him for his thoughts. He stood in front of the full-length mirror, the outfit they had chosen suited his well, tailored fit to his measurement perfectly. Something he hadn’t experienced before, he couldn’t deny it they really had done an amazing job, even he, who had seen, let alone worn such things in his life in such quality, he could admit it did look good on him it was an incredible suit. The suit was a pale cream for the wedding, He couldn’t help but wonder would Prince Chanyeol be in a similar outfit. Would they look good together he realized he was over thing it. It was all too soon and that was confirmed when another tap on the door made him jump. The door opened without him having to ask, the girl bowed, ‘The royal highness’s, where wondering if you were ready or if you needed a little more time?’ When Baekhyun didn’t answer the maid continued, ‘Her Majesty said you can have all the time you need.’ Baekhyun took one last look at the mirror at himself this was it. 

 

‘I’m ready,'  

 

 

*** 

 

 

The music started, yet  Baekhyun could barely move his feet, it didn’t help when the guest turned to his direction  as the alter stood upfront before him. Chanyeol stood up front along with his mother his father and older brother and many other relatives. So many other family member Baekhyun still had to remember. Baekhyun gasped under his breath. He would be walking the aisle by himself a statement in itself but there was no one to walk him. Until Chanyeol mother spoke to her husband and son softly before walking down the aisle. Baekhyun wanted to run, his heart beating faster and faster, he was beginning to feel faint he wasn’t breathing he couldn’t. ‘Baekhyun dear,’ Chanyeol mother voice caught him, ‘Would you allow me to walk you?’ she held his arm. ‘It would be my honour to walk you up the aisle, if you allow me? Baekhyun stared at her for a second, ‘How did this all start. 

 

Flashback 

 

He'd just finished his last class of the day, he headed to the canteen to grab something before he headed to the library. Before turning down the corridor that to the large double door, as he entered, he was surprise to find the library, not empty, it usually was at this late hour. He always found comfort spending an hour or two here after class. He headed toward his favorite spot beside the window where he could watch the street lights, light up the campus below, only this time it wasn’t empty. He went to another spot but stopped as he felt someone eyes on him, he scanned the area, 

 

Would you be Kim Baekhyun?’ the person stood up and bowed. 

 

‘Do I know you?’ Baekhyun asked, he knew a lot of people on campus, but this one was out of place, even her clothes were out of place she surely wasn’t a student form the college. 

 

‘No... Mr Kim,’ She replied, his dark eye looking into his own. ‘I was told I would find you here.’ she smiled, her face and body look relax, something Baekhyun was able to pick up on. ‘I’m here on another matter, would you like to take a seat and we can talk,’ Baekhyun stayed standing.  

 

‘What this about?’ 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter