Chapter 17

The Second Prince's Bride (Baekyeol)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

Chapter 17 

 

 

 

‘Jonghae...If you don’t shut your trap, I won't be held responsible for my action when they find your body hanging from the palace gates after I murder you.’ Chanyeol  glared at his brother, who had tears in his eyes as he burst into another fit of laughter the seconded, he stopped. He shouldn’t have said anything it was his own fault. 

 

‘I’m sorry...’ He wasn’t, which made Chanyeol tempted to smack him across the head. “this is just classic...’ he tried to wipe the smile from his face but to no avail. He was amused to amused for his own good hearing something to juicy. He wasn’t going to be able to let this go for a while. He straightened up, ‘what taken an acted of celibacy?’ 

 

‘Jonghae I swear if you... 

 

Chanyeol held up his hands in defense, ‘Ok-okay... so what’s the issue? Can’t get it up? Beakhyun say no...’ The sarcasm in  Jonghae voice irritated Chanyeol. ‘Because if you ask me Beakhyun is gorgeous, if I wasn’t taken myself, I wouldn’t mind... 

 

‘Finish that sentence and I spill all to Minseok....’  

 

‘Yeah Yeah.... Murder me, so you... do like him then.’ Chanyeol wasn’t speaking but he could tell from how often Chanyeol jumped at his statements. ‘So, what the problem apart from you?’ Chanyeol sat in the lounge chair, how long had they been married now. Almost a year... he hadn’t realized it been that long. Had it been. It only felt like yesterday they had gone away on a trip by them self. Showered with so much love on their returned. His mother catered every intention to make sure Beakhyun was at the peak of health, if it wasn’t for the amount of healthy tonic, she forced/insisted him to drink any chance she got. On their return to the palace Beakhyun was led to the building he’d lived when young. They slight changed the lay out, this was now Beakhyun own personal space. He could study, rest up.... do what he like. Chanyeol was quite please how Beakhyun eyes light up, Chanyeol knew this is where Beakhyun felt closest to his father, he was so grateful. But this wasn’t the only thing he was grateful for. He still felt the present of Beakhyun embrace on his personal when he’d returned from speaking with his mentor, telling Chanyeol he was able to return to his work the following week.  As much as Chanyeol was happy for Beakhyun he didn’t want Beakhyun to return, was it so wrong of him wanting Beakhyun for himself. He wanted to care for him as a Husband should. There were a few hard days when Chanyeol though Beakhyun  was on a course of self-destruction all over again, but he pulled it off. The Newpapers had stop stalking there every more, but that wouldn’t last for long. They would not stay out of the public eye for long. The weeks that followed their return, Chanyeol was graced with his image and Beakhyun over on more than one occasion. It was getting a bit repetitive. He wasn’t to please when and article appeared about Beakhyun Father, getting close to the death anniversary which Beakhyun wasn’t handling to well. But they made it through with the new addition to the Royal Family blood line. Who had his mother freaking from every little sniffle to cough which had him banging on Chanyeol and Beakhyun door at night? One year they’d be together almost one full year, Beakhyun was coming up to his first full year of his residency. He took out his phone, writing a note into the calendar for them to celebrate then again, his mother was probably plotting something. They were a lot closer; they shared their days with one another, sneaky kisses around corners. Chanyeol had even begone to flirt he dare say, where now it was beginning to become hard to keep his hands off Beakhyun without leading to some and lustful intention, Missing Beakhyun when he was away too long. But they both had important role to play in society and they knew that. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter