Chapter 15

The Second Prince's Bride (Baekyeol)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

______________________________ 

Chapter 15 

 

 

 

“Can I get you anything else sir?’  a waiter placed Beakhyun coffee beside him. 

 

 

‘No, thank you ,’ with Beakhyun statement the waiter took his leave, leaving Beakhyun alone to enjoy the scenery around him. He was glad he’d gone on this trip, for one thing he was starting to feel like his old self again. The distance between them was getting better smaller, He couldn’t ask for more Chanyeol was there for him. They talked a lot more and Chanyeol made sure to spend a lot of time with him with no distractions just the two of them well it was easier when it was just the two of them. Thinking about it made Beakhyun feel loved, something he hadn’t felt since his father died. He leaned back in the chair thinking about his father brought a bit of sadness to his heart. His father was a hard worker and devoted to raising him and to his patients, he had so many vague memories of his father from when he was young, but lately he started to remember memories. It was so vague he wasn’t sure of it was real it had to be he had to believe that. 

 

Flashback. 

 

The pounding on the door had woken him from his sleep, he screeds out of bed to find out, his father was at the main door, ‘It’s prince Yoochun...’  was all he heard from the person at the door. Beakhyun watched as his father grabbed his medical bag before turning to him and picking him up before they made their way to the palace. Beakhyun was handed over to one of the palaces attendees, While he tended to the prince. Beakhyun didn’t have a clue what was happen, but in his eyes from a destints, the prince looked in pain. The queen was rubbing her sons back trying to soothe him as tear rolled down his face. His father knew what to do.  

 

‘Has he taken his inhaler?’  

 

‘yes.... but it doesn’t seem to be helping, ‘The Queen answered. 

 

‘Can I see it....?’  The queen handed it over to Beakhyun father checked the small device, 

 

‘it may be faulty...  well put him on a nebulizer it should help.’ Beakhyun father told the princes parents. ‘That a good lad... you’re doing great,’ Beakhyun watched in amazement as his father placed a mask over the princes face, ‘You’ll feel better real soon.’ How long they waited Beakhyun didn’t know, Beakhyun father didn’t leave the princes side once until his breathing became more normal.  The Queen and her husband a sigh of relief. ‘he should be fine now, Prince Yoochun you should get some rest, I’ll check on you in the morning. The queen stayed with his son as the king walk with Beakhyun father out of the room.  ‘I don’t know how I can thank you, care to had a small glass with me.’ 

 

He only thought for a second, ‘I should get Beakhyun back to bed.’  he was about to reach for his son. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter