Chapter 9

The Second Prince's Bride (Baekyeol)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un_beta

Chapter 9

 Baekhyun  didn’t know how he got back to the palace but he was exhausted he just wanted to sleep. He been working at the hospital for two months now and that was a long to month hard tuff month, yet also inspiring couple of months and most of all awarding. Thought hard and the hour were long and each day brought many new challenges, not to mention his commitment to his husband duty. He tried his best to be there, sometime Chanyeol just went by himself, leaving many newspapers, questioning his where about. His picture could be seen in the papers on more than one occasion. He was sort of surprised they stayed away from the hospital, but there had been one incident. Where Chanyeol had to appear and asked the people to allow his wife to work and do what he needed to do. Baekhyun couldn’t have been more embarrassed but...  Chanyeol Mother wasn’t to please with what happen and neither was Chanyeol when he thought out it.  

 

 

 

 He made it to their room his suit laid out on his bed well his bedroom Chanyeol rarely spent any time here apart from changing his clothes. He’d missed another advent he had to attend. He has to make it up to them. It couldn’t have been helped, he needed to apologies to them was it too late, would they be back yet. No place like the present to find out, now the problem was where to find him.  it was strange no one seem to be around and then it dawned on him where Chanyeol maybe. Baekhyun opened the door to where he thought he would find Chanyeol, instead the room was empty. He looked around maybe he’s pick the wrong room, he was about to closed the door when his eyes fell on a piano. He sat down on the dusty bench. Emotions overwhelmed him as he though back, his father use to play for him when he was younger. His Father had though him a little he hands hovered over the keys for a second as he wondered if he’d remembered. Without realizing his hand lowered as his finger began to play. His finger hand a danced around the piano that he remembered his father, lost to the notes played his world fading around him so that only matter was him and the sound. 

 

**** 

 

 

Everything was different now he needs to get his acted together, who would think he was a crowned prince. Today another day where nothing Chanyeol would call special. It was like every other day a routine he come so accustom to. A life as a royal prince, God he hated it he wanted a normal lift, at least he was the second son it gave him more freedom, even more when his nephew or niece was born. With that he had more freedom or so he felt he would, until that day when it was decided... he sighed. ‘I can’t even speak to him, why did I marry him,’ he questioned himself as he awoke.  Awoken at six by the maid replacing flower vases all over the palace, he was leaning over his desk another night he’d slept here and not in his bedroom his back ached. ‘Sorry for disturbing you sir.’  

 

‘Continue....,’ Chanyeol go up stretching, a shower was what he needed. He left them heading into his bedroom looking to see was Baekhyun there, He wasn’t the bed was made, maybe he had a late shift at the hospital, it wasn’t like the talk or had talked.  They were like passing ships. When Chanyeol face Baekhyun his words always seem to leave him mumbling and head the other direction. They barely spent time together something everyone nagged him about. Chanyeol was always trying to explain Baekhyun had his own commitment and so did he. But that was an excuse and he knew he was and no one was buying it. He’d thought of an overheard conversation his mother and father had. 

 

‘Do you think we made a mistake... .’ 

 

‘Dear....’ 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter