Chapter 1

The Second Prince's Bride (Baekyeol)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

_____________________________ 

Chapter 1 

 

 

‘You’re a fine choice for are son,’ a warm tender hand graced the side of his face, no malisha. Her touch could only be described as having so much warmth and care, a mother touch.  

 

 

‘Thank you, my lady....’ as he spoke the woman crossed her arm and pouted. 

 

 

‘None of that my dear you hear me, It’s Umma from now on,’ she kissed his cheek, ‘Forgive me, how much you have grown in the years we have missed.’ she sighed holding a sad smile. ‘I wish we could have been there for you,’ she wanted to look at Baekhyun in the eyes, but Baekhyun eyes found comfort in the gaze he held on the floor. ‘You must feel uncomfortable with all of this and don’t get me wrong, I get that, were putting a lot of pressure on your shoulders. But I want you to understand your apart of our family.’ she wanted to hug him but a small tap on the door drew both their attention, only making one of the tenses, ‘Come in.’ she called out. 

 

 

‘The maid bowed and spoke, ‘Ma’am they are waiting for you in the main hall.’  She stood up taking one last look toward Baekhyun,  

 

‘before I leave you, I just want to say, your father the great man he was,’ she held her hand over her heart, ‘I know would be so proud of you, and who you have become. I shall leave you to finish getting ready.’ With that said the queen Mother left the room leaving Baekhyun alone, we’ll sort of a maid stood at the far back of the room, waiting on him. If he needed anything it wasn’t something, he was used to. Baekhyun  walked toward the window pulling back the curtain. A gentle sigh escaped his lips as he gazed down at what awaited him below. Under no circumstances was this a small occasion, there was many guests awaiting his arrival people he didn’t know. His wedding something, he wasn’t prepared for. It was all still too new to him, a month ago he would never have imagined for this to be happening, his only concern was passing his medical exams to get into a good hospital and start his rotation, his dream of following in his father footstep beginning to come to light. He always wanted to stand before his father and make his proud, He closed his eyes for a second thinking about how it all began.  They knew each other once   as a kid.... Chanyeol his soon to be husband. 

 

Flashback 

 

 

‘Appa am I still sick...?’ Baekhyun asked his father, as he held a stethoscope to his chest,’ his father smiled at him, taking it away before helping his son put back on his t-shirt before popping him back on the ground. 

 

 

‘You sound perfectly healthy to me...’ his father told him.  

 

 

‘So, can I go back to school tomorrow...?’ he asked full of excitement bouncing up and down on his feet. 

 

 

‘Afraid not little man.’ his father told him, watching as a appear on his son face making him laugh, ‘Beakhyuie baby, it Saturday tomorrow, there is no school you can go back on Monday. But if you're the best boy today, while Appa has to work, I’ll take you to the park tomorrow.’ His father watched him nodded his head, he felt like a bad father, ‘Appa sorry he had to bring you to his smelly old clinic.’ He didn’t have anyone to watch his son so this was the only thing he could do.  

 

 

‘Can I play with my ball outside,’ He asked. 

 

 

‘If you promise to stay right ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter