Do you want some sugar, daddy?

Sugar baby by day, fake mate by night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          When Sehun finally comes to his senses, it’s already morning outside and he feels like he’s been hit by a truck. Literally. His head is pounding and he’s starving. He figures this must be the side effects of having Kai so much of his blood. He’s feeling very pissed about the whole situation, but he knows there’s no point in arguing with his master. He is getting paid to play the part and that’s what he will do. If this also involves him getting hurt or injured, he will take whatever it takes to keep his mom out of danger.

He carefully gets out of bed, when he spots the vampire sitting on a chair near the window, he knows they need to have a talk. They’ve never discussed boundaries when it comes to something so intimate, but he thinks now is as a good time as any to setup up some basic rules. He can’t afford to end up dead one day because Kai has no consideration for him. He might be developing feelings for the handsome supernatural, but he won’t allow himself to become just a tool in his hands.

He deserves at least a modicum of respect and he will get it no matter what. His current occupation might not be of the most respectable kind, but this doesn’t mean that he will allow anyone to treat him as less than a person with feelings and emotions. He’s not a robot and also not willing to become one just to please his master. If the vampire believes he can turn him into a puppet he has another thing coming. He’ll be damned if he will ever let someone trample on him just because they have more wealth or status.

There’s no point postponing the discussion and he only needs a second to calm himself down before voicing his worries and doubts.

‘What you did in there wasn’t very smart. We are so close to getting caught and it’s all your fault.’

‘Don’t you think I know? But this gave me an idea actually. I could just brush it off as me being so irrevocably in love with you that the idea of me taking your blood hasn’t really crossed my mind yet. That and me respecting you and your wishes enough not to jump you any occasion possible.’

‘Mhm, this might work but now we’ll probably need to act even more in love with each other. I mean, we’re both trying our best but if they end up buying your speech, we will need to become touchier. We’re su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter