Sugar daddy, anyone?

Sugar baby by day, fake mate by night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

           Oh Sehun. The name of his mortal enemy in high school. Now some of you might be wondering why a mature vampire would let himself get hurt by a puny human but the truth is Kai has been a pacifist for most of his eternal existence. On top of that he’s always done his best to get along with both humans and other supernatural beings.

Funnily enough, that only got him into all sorts of troubles and messes since humans are distrusting and petty by nature and as a result, he ended up being the one getting injured or made fun of most of the time. It didn’t stop him from keep trying though. That is, until he met Oh Sehun, the bane of his immortal existence.

The human had seemed almost nice in the beginning and for a second or two the vampire had been completely deceived by his pretty looks and apparently easy nature. The peace hadn’t lasted long as some might have expected.

In fact, the other male had started making lame jokes about him ever since he entered his second week of school. He’d tried to brush it off in the beginning but surprisingly enough, Sehun had a way of affecting him in ways no human had ever been able to.

He’d freaked out about it for a month or two and then he had accepted the fact that he might be experiencing his first haterush. That’s a word Kai had come up with to describe his hate+crush on the human. It was a mix of hate and love and everything in between and it made him feel terribly frustrated with himself for acting like a whiny child every time Sehun said something mean to him.

He’d actually been extremely relieved when Sehun had suddenly changed schools one day, but the joy hadn’t lasted long. If anything, it made him feel even lonelier and sadder for not having anyone to pay attention to him or to feel things for him even if they were negative.

His family wasn’t great with emotional displays and so he’d been raised to never show his feelings either. The fact that he was one of the heirs of the most power family of vampires in all Asia didn’t help with him experiencing what it meant to lead a normal life. This might also have had to do with the fact that he was a bloodsucker but he refused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter