Chapter 6

Glistening
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunji invited the girls for a night out at the bar to watch her perform. Unfortunately, this meant Hayoung wasn't allowed to come, so Namjoo took the responsibility to care for her, allowing the unnies to have fun without worries. 

It was an understatement to say that they were excited. They knew best how phenomenal Eunji was and they were really proud of her skill. A singing voice so melodious and pleasant to the ear, like a siren song. Karaoke night with such a powerhouse was always a privilege. 

"Eunji you're amazing! Woot!" the three women hooted, making a ruckus. Well, it was mostly Bomi making a crazy person out of herself, but Chorong and Naeun exuberantly followed along, clapping their hearts away. Their overflowing support meant the world to the singer. It was a blessing to be able to call them family. 

 

After the mindblowing performance, Eunji gave the stage to a different act and made her way over to the trio, who couldn't contain their excitement. They showered the beaming woman with compliments and enjoyed the rest of the night chatting, drinking and listening to the other acts. 

 

"Bomiii, Bo Miii, Bom Bom, Bbom-ah~" Chorong giggled drunkenly, trying to reach out to the hazy figure with wavy black hair from across the booth but failing adorably.

Bomi's smile widened. She wasn't quite sure when it started when 'Bbom' became her pet name. Eunji used it too, but she especially melted when Chorong called her name like that. Her voice was so cute and sweet, laced with honey. It made her feel things.

With two members of their party seeming uncharacteristically drunker this evening —perhaps due to the happy occasion—, the two left sober had to decide on who was carrying who. Not trusting her own senses, Bomi requested Eunji to carry Chorong. Her same-aged friend was curious about it but didn't bother to argue. 

"Alright then. Let's go Chorong unnie!"

"Weeheeee~"

The older woman got onto Eunji's back, wholesomely hugging onto her like a panda. Bomi felt a sear of jealousy at the sight but knew she wouldn't be able to even breathe in Eunji's position. She, in turn, carried Naeun who slept soundly. 

As soon as they got home safely, Eunji swapped their roles —her caring nature wanting to take care of the clumsy one of the group—, easily trusting that Bomi could handle Chorong. Bomi just watched in slight awe as Eunji lifted Naeun from her with ease and disappeared up the stairs. Glancing at the blonde who was left sprawled out on the sofa unconscious, the black-haired woman sighed. She thought she could get away from a drunk Chorong, but nope. 

Unable to get Chorong to sit on a stool chair without falling over, they sat on the bathroom floor with Chorong's back leaning against the tiled wall. Bomi carefully wiped off the woman's makeup.

Forehead, nose, cheeks, gentle around the eyes... and then the lips. Bomi had deliberately left the area for last. Although the tissue blocked the direct contact between her fingers and the woman's mouth, she couldn't help but feel how sensual this was. Her own face flushed when she became aware of her desires. She had been staring. It took everything in her to control herself. Managing to finish the job quickly, she sat back to see if she missed anything. Bomi thought Chorong looked baby-faced both with and without the makeup. Sometimes it was hard to believe this woman was older than her. 

"Chorong unnie~" she cooed softly, shaking the woman gently and waking her up. 

Thankfully, Chorong had sobered up enough to change her own clothes for bed. Bomi didn't even want to think about doing that for her own sake, and Chorong would probably kill her too. 

"Thank you, Bbom-ah. I'm sorry for being so much trouble."

"No, don't be sorry unnie. It's okay to let loose once in a while. Just.. drink respons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter