Chapter 15

Glistening
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: just the tiniest bit [M]? o.o heyo!

 

 

 

 

 

It was another one of those days, another one of Bomi's secret advances that had Chorong tongue-tied and bound to a spot in her room. The scene was as clear as her eyes could make it; cast under a timeless spell where Bomi would finally seduce her. 

"Yah, are you crazy?? I like girls!" Chorong blurted, trying to back away. 

"Really?" Bomi's eyebrow raised with a husk of her voice. "How about me?"

Chorong fell -first into a chair—hey, where did that come from?—as the younger woman towered over her seat, dark hair falling over her shoulders like a panther eyeing her prey.

Intense. She couldn't think. As soon as Bomi looked at her with those eyes, the blonde plummeted into a feeling. 

Hot and bothered. Sweating. Panting. Cheeks red. Ears pink. With barely the poison of a kiss, barely a pinch of a touch, Chorong was in a state to be embarrassed.

Bomi slowly ran her fingers into a fistful of Chorong's hair, tilting the blonde's head back in the chair. A groan left in satisfaction, and she sat over Chorong's thighs with an impish smile. 

"Just give in, unnie." Bomi's whisper played Chorong easily and brought her in. Chorong's vision crossed a little, trying to lean into warmth that just never came closer. 

"W..Why? What do you want?" she breathed heavily, unable to form a convincing glare. A chuckle just came in response. Bomi kissed past her cheek so softly, brushing against skin. 

"We can play a little more, can't we?" Bomi smirked, going up her neck to moan in her ear. 

And when Bomi's wet lips caressed her earlobe, placing tantalising kisses, hot and burning, Chorong reached an ungodly noise. 

 

! What was that?!

 

Blushing beet red from arousal and embarrassment, Chorong woke up with hands flying to her ears.

She woke with a faint ache in her head, but felt her movements were restricted in her own bed, arms stuck under the strangely heavy covers. Wait a minute. 

The household shook when Chorong screamed for real to find Bomi sleeping next to her. They were fully clothed. 

"YAH! What are you- Don't look at me!"

"Mm, unnie, not so loud!" Bomi muffled in the struggle, hugging tighter and squishing her ear to Chorong's chest. It was now pounding, by the way. "Aw, even your heart is loud." 

Bomi tossed herself back on the pillows as Chorong reddened. The ache in Chorong's skull was preventing her shock from fully unleashing. The real memories came back in the fuzz. No, they didn't sleep together like her horror almost suspected, but seeing her right after another one of those dreams was far from expected.

That is, perhaps until those events yesterday. 

She hadn't accepted Bomi's feelings just yet, but she admitted she missed her. Thanks to some liquid courage, Chorong gave into Bomi's sweet words last night, feeling ready to let it go. It would probably be better to understand what she had been shielding herself from, and get to know who Bomi really is. 

Only hesitating from the heat of a moment ago, Chorong cleared and made up her mind. Gently, she tried to shake up the woman from her bed. "Bbom-ah, yesterday, what we said..."

Chorong's question was cut off as Bomi's mind got a step ahead. 

The younger gasped and shot up in bed, sitting with her. "Oh my, we're going out today! To the library!" Bomi grin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter