Nine

Out of the Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nine

Seulgi doesn’t want to make it a big deal. It really isn’t for her. But maybe for Joohyun, with their relationship just starting, her wife might misunderstand. Who would in their right mind fetch their ex in a bar? And in the middle of the night?

But Seulgi has her reasons. She went because even if she feels sincerely about Joohyun, she also cared for Soojung. Not in a lover’s point but because she has been friends with Soojung for the longest time. They were best friends even before they got together as a couple so her attachment to Soojung is that sticky too.

As she goes back to her house, she finds Joohyun watching some series on Netflix. She felt kind of off that she didn’t have time to explain earlier. She hangs her coat and sits beside her wife. “I thought you’ll be sleeping when I get home.” She says as she takes Joohyun’s hand and intertwines it with hers. She thought Joohyun would be resting because she knows jet lag is a killer. But then Joohyun just had to wait for her and she felt bad about it.

“I waited for you, so we can sleep together.” Joohyun caresses her beau’s hand with her thumb. She wanted to do this too. Now that they are together, there’s no one to stop her. “Are you done with what you had to do?” She asks Seulgi.

“Yes.” Seulgi answers briefly. Joohyun’s touch is electrifying to her. It sends so much sparks that she cannot help but feel too adored at the moment. “So where do you want to sleep? Your bed or mine?” She asks.

“Why do we have different beds anyway?” Joohyun counterattacks Seulgi’s question.

“Because we just started this relationship but we’re also married first?” Seulgi answers like it’s a fact they both should already know. “And I don’t want to appear too hasty.” She smirks. One of these days, she’ll have to feed her lust too. Joohyun is a very attractive woman, and her hormones are also excited most of the time.

“I didn’t fly more than six thousand miles from Seoul just so I can sleep on a different bed without you.” Joohyun is firm. She turns off the television with the remote and looks at Seulgi.

“If I tell you where I went, you’d change your mind.” Seulgi says. Her face is grim. “Would you want to know or not?”

“No. Because I trust you. Whatever your reasons are for not telling me, I trust you.” Joohyun stands, not letting go of Seulgi’s hand. “What about we make your bed our bed?”

“Alright.” Seulgi says and they walk towards her room. They settle onto her bed, and notices that her wife looks domestic with pajamas on.

Joohyun clings onto Seulgi. She craves this. It’s been a month since they were married and things are getting slow and steady for them. This is the first time they’d be this close. That they’d sleep together. She decided not to ask where Seulgi has been. She doesn’t want to pry and ruin this moment. She’s been waiting for this for a week. But she has a couple of guesses because it seemed serious. She’ll let it slide for tonight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter