Eleven

Out of the Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eleven

“Soojung!” Taecyeon finds his wife wasted. He carries his wife towards the bedroom. Why did he even fall for Soojung? He knew it was wrong because he had Joohyun. Well, they were kind of forced to be more than friends and with their eyeing parents, it was supposed to be inevitable.

——-

Wedding Day

“Joohyun.” Taecyeon says as he plays the hem of his suit. He cannot look into his fiancée’s eyes.

 

“I know about her, oppa,” Joohyun says.

 

“I’m sorry.” Taecyeon could only mutter. The courage he brought was already wavering. He felt sorry for leading this on for so long. He knows Soojung will only be the one for him.

 

“I’ll be the one to tell everyone. That’s the least I can do.” He says. He shouldn’t have brought Joohyun into this wishing well. It seems like a pathetic place for hopelessness. He wished Joohyun would just push him into it.

 

“No, just go. You’ll be late for your own wedding. I’ll handle this myself.” Joohyun says calmly.

 

“Joohyun, I’ll do it.” Taecyeon feels bad about this. No matter what this is, he also felt awful for doing this.

 

“Just go!” Joohyun shouts.

 

Joohyun never shouted at him. Not once, not ever. Well at least he didn’t get a slap. And he goes. At least he did bid her goodbye.

——

Taecyeon and Soojung met by chance. And Taecyeon was knocked out, literally in their first meeting. He never expected he is going to be this just got to be the most embarrassing one.

 

He was taking a jog at the park when suddenly a lady in a bike runs into him. For some reason, he out.

 

It was love at first hit.

—-

“Seul,” Joohyun says as she tries to wake her wife. “Seul!” How can someone be this cute while sleeping?

 

Seulgi squints her small eyes. And when she sees Joohyun’s face closely at her own, she cannot help but give a toothy grin. “Good morning, Hyun.”

 

A month of waking up like this next to each other, has made Joohyun fall more for Seulgi. “I love you, mine.” And she pecks her wife on the lips.

 

“I love you too.” Seulgi got up from the bed and stretched. “What’s for breakfast?”

 

“You.” Joohyun smirks as she sees Seulgi comes back to the bed.

 

“Are we seriously doing it right now?” Seulgi asks as she holds her wife still. They actually never got passed hugging and kissing for a month since Joohyun arrived. Though sometimes she’s been trying to hint Joohyun subtly.

 

“No.” Joohyun has to push Seulgi away. “We have a flight to catch, so my eggs will have to wait to be fertilized until we get to Korea.”

 

“Joohyun, please?” This card has never been effective before. Seulgi never had the chance to use it. This is their first time getting far talking about it.

 

“Seul, I’ll let Taeyeon-unnie deal with you for me if we miss this flight! You won’t want that.” Joohyun threatened as she stands from their bed.

 

“Fine.” Seulgi accepts her defeat. But after a few moments, her eyes twinkle at the thought. “Wait, Hyun.” She tries to remember it well. “You said your eggs will have to wait to be fertilized until we get to Korea?” She smiled from ear to ear.

 

“Yes. So get your goddamn moving.” Joohyun has her hand on her waist.

 

And with that Seulgi started to go off the bathroom like a shotgun being fired. “You said it, Hyun! Don’t take it back!” She says before shutting the door.

 

Joohyun is amused at Seulgi’s reaction. Well, Seulgi has been taking it slow since they had changed their rings. Her wife is busy too. She knows how stressful being a corporate leader is. She’s seen it with his dad and her sister. It’s a good thing Seulgi isn’t going cranky like Taeyeon. At least not just yet.

 

Seulgi is sweet to her. No matter how late her wife goes home, Seulgi will a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter