Seven

Out of the Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seven

Seulgi cannot help herself anymore. She is losing her sanity. For the past two weeks, all she wanted to do is this. She inches close and kisses Joohyun. The gap between them is no more. Kissing like two weeks’ worth of missing her wife. 

 

Joohyun is a mess. She thought distancing herself from the bear is the only way to get her heart stop from falling. But alas, it only made it worse as she is kissing her pretend-wife back with all the love she has been holding in. Even putting her hands around her wife’s neck.

 

After realizing what she has done, Joohyun pulls away, even pushing Seulgi hard. “This is not true.” 

 

“Don’t tell me you don’t feel it too.” Seulgi is hoping Joohyun is feeling the same way as she is. Because if not, she is sure, this is another heartbreak coming in. “Do you still love that jerk?” 

 

“What about Soojung? Do you still have feelings for her?” Joohyun spats. She’s clearly confused of what to think at this moment. 

 

Seulgi attempts to close the gap again between them. She puts her forehead against her wife’s while her eyes are still closed feeling the moment. She is trying to think of how else to say it. She then opens her eyes and looks intently at Joohyun. “Do you still not trust me?”

 

Joohyun doesn’t say a word. She just kisses Seulgi on the lips. “I thought you were just pretending.” The kiss was just enough for two more seconds. “I thought we are supposed to keep pretending.”

 

“Let’s try one more time?” Seulgi asks Joohyun and slowly pulls away from their foreheads being together. She wanted to look at Joohyun’s expression better.

 

“Why do I feel like you’re reading the lines from our ice skating trip.” Joohyun asks. She clearly remembers every word Seulgi said to her at the rink. 

 

“I never promised we will never fall in love together.” Seulgi holds Joohyun in her arms. “Can you give me a chance?”

 

“Were you secretly asking me those words that time?” Joohyun asks in disbelief. She sees her wife nodding in response. “You were?” She thought those were plain words. She thought Seulgi didn’t really mean them in these terms too. She starts to sob at the thought almost losing what they are starting, whatever this is.

 

Seulgi takes up her handkerchief and wipes Joohyun’s tears. “You know this one is o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter