Ep 6: ISAC Waiting period(ft ITZY)

Misadventures of an ugly duckling and a hyperactive puppy(Including the cake eater)

Izone had finally arrived to the stadium for their ISAC 2019. During their waiting period, the girls decided to sit down and rest a bit. Yena decided to meet up with ITZY and started their talk. 

 

"So what happened?" Yeji asked.

 

"When the ert Yuri's , I went to him and gave a punch on his face." Yena continued, "I punch him so hard that he apologized and ran away."

 

"Hah that's what he gets when he treats your partner as a doll." Ryujin scoffed.

 

"But unfortunately, I can't talk to her" Yena pouted, "Eunbi unnie banned me and Yujin for talking to them."

 

"Why?" Lia asked.

 

"We did a lot of stupid things, pissing of Sakura, making noises and even stealing a 4 seater Mercedes-Benz."

 

"Wait? You mean you stole a car that was used for taking Jihyo to Daniel's house?!" Yeji shocked, "No wonder Jeongyeon was scolding Nayeon few weeks. Jeongyeon would assume that Nayeon is responsible for losing their car."

 

"My bad," Yena rubbed her head. She went back to her group and join with Sakura, Hyewon and Chaewon. 

They were about to prepare for their next sports when she felt a ring on her index finger. 

 

"Hey guys, check this out." Yena pick up the ring and show it to them.

 

"It's so beautiful, but who is it from?" Hyewon took a closer look at the ring. 

 

And that's when Sakura notices it's from NCT Yuta. She take the ring from Yena and returning it from him. 

 

"To be honest, he's quite handsome." Sakura complimented. 

 

"Don't let Chaeyeon heard you that," Hyewon reminded. 

 

"I got to admit, that girl that return me the ring is so pretty.Who is she?" Yuta asked. 

 

"If I remember correctly, her name is Miyawaki Sakura, she's Japanese like you and right now, she's in Izone." Johnny continued, "Oh don't tell that you....." 

 

"I will ask her out." 

 

"Oh brother," Johnny sighed. 

 

There waiting period is over and soon, the event begins with a 400m women relay. Yena did well for first round, Chaewon tripped but still have to complete and Eunbi and Chaeyeon aced the relay race with their boost up speed. 

 

"Omg Eunbi Sama and Jjaeyeon!" Sakura screamed "You guys ran just like Octane from Apex Legends."

A/N: Sorry about the delay but here it is. We welcome a new member to their misadventures, Kang Hyewon. Her cake eating habits will make Eunbi's mind go nuts. Anyways, stay tune folks.