•FRIENDS•

Master and boyfriend

Siwon and Yesung are going to visit their best friends. Heechul and Leeteuk are perfect couple and they are also into . Heechul is Leeteuk’s master and Leeteuk is his good pony. Of course that Siwon dressed his little slave properly for the visit and then they got in their car. Heechul’s house is quite far from Seoul because he wants privacy and big meadow for his pony.

 

Right when they got out of their car Siwon took of Yesung Burberry coat and Yesung got on all four. Yesung is so he is glad when they got in the house. He is wearing only his thick leather collar around his neck and his not so favourite thing. Yes, hook was shoved into his right after he woke up and the thing was pushing deeper when he was sitting in their car. To end of the hook is tied rope which is connected to ring on back of his collar. To front ring on his collar is connected leather leash and Siwon tugged on it to show to his slave that it is time to move. Yesung would know when to move but problem is that Siwon tied silken blindfold over his eyes so he has to rely on his master.

 

Siwon leaded him in living room and he sat down on big white sofa. Yesung sat down on the hard, cold floor and wrapped his arms around Siwon’s leg. Siwon is his black hair and they wait for Heechul. Soon they hear that they are coming.

 

It is easy to hear them because of Leeteuk’s hoof boots and soon Heechul leaded Leeteuk in the living room.

 

“Hello!”

 

Heechul is smiling widely and makes soft cooing sound at his pony who is huffing happily and tugging on the black leather reins which are in Heechul’s hands. Heechul is wearing black horse riding shoes, white tight pants and black silken shirt. He tugs on the reins and leaded Leeteuk closer to the sofa. Heechul sat down and Leeteuk is standing next to his master.

 

Heechul’s pony is wearing knee high hoof boots made from white leather. The hoofs have golden edges and force Leeteuk to stand on his tip toes. Leeteuk is also wearing white leather harness which is crossing his chest and draw attention to his s which are adorned with clamps with small bells. Around Leeteuk’s neck is locked white leather collar which is forcing him to hold his chin up. He is also wearing matching headpiece and bridle with golden bid between his teeth. Lets not forget his long brown tail made from real horse tail. It is plug which is shaped like a horse and keeps Leeteuk .

 

Heechul smiled on his pet and his lips because of sight of his pony’s hard which is proudly standing and golden ring is keeping his pony rock hard.

 

“I am glad that you came.”

 

Heechul smiled and then turned his attention to Yesung who is slowly starting to rub his against Siwon’s leg. Yesung thought that no one is paying attention to him and has no idea everyone is looking at him. Leeteuk stepped nervously.

 

Siwon harshly tugged on the leash and Yesung yelled in shock.

 

“I will give you some fun.”

 

Siwon ped his pants and drags Yesung between his legs. He pushed Yesung’s head in his crotch and Yesung obediently takes his master’s in his mouth. Heechul is now quite after seeing Yesung gagging on Siwon’s and turned to his pony. Leeteuk tossed his head a bit and huffed. Heechul smiled and nudged his hard with tip of his fingers. Leeteuk stepped and the bells are softly ringing.

 

“What about we give you some fun too?”

 

Heechul smirked and tugged on the reins to bring Leeteuk on his knees. He whispered something and took of Leeteuk’s ring. Leeteuk crawls closer to completely unaware Yesung and pushed his between his milky thighs. Yesung yelled in surprise and trashes around a bit but cant move away because of Siwon’s firm hand on back of his head.

 

“Shh, only the nice pony is looking for some fun.”

 

Yesung whined again and Leeteuk is quickly ing his in and out Yesung’s thighs. Siwon is now wide awake and Yesung started to take care of his master and starts to on his . Heechul cant take it anymore and got behind Leeteuk. He took of his tail and slipped inside him.

 

Soon Yesung swallowed Siwon’s and Leeteuk came on his thighs. Poor Yesung is almost crushed with Leeteuk and Heechul but what is worse, his small has no attention. Siwon recovered from his and then leaned closer to Yesung. He kissed his cheek and carefully took of the hook. His fingers slipped in Yesung’s wet tight hole and he starts to him with two fingers and then added another one. Yesung is and Heechul with Leeteuk watch how are his juices dripping on carpet and Leeteuk’s seed is drying on his thighs. Soon Yesung came on floor and Siwon pushed his head down to clean it and then pushed his wet fingers in his mouth. Yesung eagerly on his fingers and then Siwon pushed the hook back.

 

“It was excellent visit.”

 

Heechul Yesung’s cheek and tugged on the hook.

 

“I really need this thing too. I am already imagining my pony pulling a cart behind him connected to this.”

 

Heechul smiled and Leeteuk is only nickering because he loves to be show pony but he also likes to be roughly whipped like a horse.