•BIGGEST GIFT•

Master and boyfriend

Yesung woke up early in the morning because he needs to pee. He got up but suddenly feels water running down his legs. Yesung is shocked and thinks that he pissed himself but then realised that his water broke. Their baby is coming into this world.

 

He quickly woke up Siwon who immediately grabbed his prepared bag and almost carried him in their car. Yesung had no idea that it is going to be so fast. The pain is big with only small breaks between waves of new pain and finally two nurses helped him in a wheelchair.

Siwon helped him to change into hospital gown and their doctor is here. Siwon got the best obstetrician in South Korea and she checked how open Yesung is.

 

“We have no time for epidural. We need to do this right now!”

 

Yesung desperately tries to get up but two nurses pushed him back.

 

“No no! It cant be late for epidural!”

 

The nurses are wheeling him away and Siwon runs behind them.

 

“I cant do this Siwon! I cant!”

 

Yesung is crying and Siwon hurries to hold his hand. Doctor is here and nurses pushed Yesung’s legs up in leg holders.

Another nurse put a breathing tube under his nose and tries to calm him down. Yesung is crying while the doctor got ready. Siwon is also trying to get ready and grips Yesung’s hand. His lover is breathing deeply and squirms in pain.

 

“Push Yesung!”

 

The doctor is encouraging him and Yesung is pushing as hard as he can. He feels like his body is in fire and everything hurts so much.

 

“You did this to me!”

 

Yesung’s small hand grabbed Siwon’s hair and he is yelling in pain.

 

“Get the little out of me!”

 

Yesung feels like the baby is going to rip him in two. Siwon is running a wet cloth over Yesung’s forehead and tightly holds his hand. After many hours full of cursing, screaming and yelling they finally hear high pitched cry of their son.

 

Yesung exhaustedly fell back on the stretcher and almost passed out. A nurse washes their baby boy and the doctor examined him. Then they diapered and wrapped the baby in a thin blanket.

 

“Lets meet your mommy.”

 

The doctor smiled and carefully laid the baby on Yesung’s chest. They are both staring on the tiny human and Yesung is crying. He is exhausted, every inch of his body hurts but here is his baby.

 

“Sorry for calling you a little but you have same big head as your daddy.”

 

Yesung gently the baby’s cheek and a nurse laid their son in a crib. Now it is time to take care of Yesung. Siwon and two nurses bathed him and then Siwon changed him into a clean hospital gown. He got an ice pack between his legs and then Siwon tucked his worn out love in a bed and sat down on a couch. He is watching sleeping Yesung and the tiny bundle in a crib next to his bed. He is alone, so he let himself to cry. He is a father now!

 

Siwon fell asleep but woke up early because of a nurse who is changing the baby’s diaper. She smiled at him and then left. Siwon decided that he will go to buy some of Yesung’s favourite food. He doesn’t want to leave them alone but luckily Ryeowook came. He silently kissed forehead of his brother and then watches in amaze the tiny baby.

 

Siwon is back after short time and Ryeowook left. Yesung is still sleeping but their son is starting to wriggle in his crib.

Siwon smiled and goes to the crib. He carefully lifted their tiny son and gently holds him.

 

“Kyuhyun, you don’t know it now but you are the biggest gift in my life.”

 

Siwon kissed forehead of his son and feels like crying again. Suddenly Yesung moaned something and sleepily opened his eyes. He smiled weakly at Siwon with their tiny baby.

 

“Hello beautiful.”

 

Siwon said and kissed Yesung on forehead.

 

“How are you feeling?

 

“Like being hit by a truck.”

 

The baby in Siwon’s arms woke up and weakly cried. Yesung immediately ed his night gown and Siwon gave him their hungry son. Siwon is smiling at Yesung who is smiling at their son who doesn’t care about them and focus only on on his mommy’s .

Siwon wrapped one arm around Yesung’s shoulders and proudly smiled. This is their treasure, they made him and Siwon is now the proudest daddy and boyfriend in the whole universe.

THE END