•DROP•

Master and boyfriend

“Ahh master!”

 

Yesung is whining and desperately tries to escape from ropes which are restraining him. Siwon is standing close to his slave and enjoys the great view.

 

Around ankle of Yesung’s left leg is tied rope which is tied to one metal ring in the ceiling. Yesung is forced to stand only on toes of his second foot with his wrists and elbows tied behind his back. Around his chest are leading another ropes which are tied to the ceiling too. Like this Yesung is hanging there and can’t close his legs. This is giving opportunity to Siwon to mercilessly torture him. He added another lash with leather crop on already tortured s of poor Yesung. Siwon forced clamps on his small dusty pink s two hours ago when they started. Yesung has already peed himself and now dry urine is irritating his skin.

 

“Master please ...”

 

Siwon knows that Yesung doesn’t want him to stop. Siwon takes Hitachi magic wand again and squeezed another ejeculation out of Yesung. First three or four s felt nice but now it hurts but Yesung is only slave who doesn’t need to think. He has his master who can play with him, torture him, who takes care of him. Siwon smirked and watches how Yesung cries while again. His black hair is sticking to his forehead because of his sweat and he is biting his lower lip.

 

“It hurts!”

 

Yesung screamed in pain when Siwon landed another smack on his s.

 

“Why should I stop?”

 

Siwon is walking around Yesung in circles and watches his small hands which are trying to squirm out of his restrains. Siwon is really good in and the red ropes from Japan were good bargain. The colour suits to snow white Yesung.

 

“Master ..”

 

Yesung whimpered and looks pleadingly on him. Siwon ran the Hitachi wand over his stomach and Yesung made a mistake. He kicked Siwon’s leg a bit.

 

“Why are you always bad? Are you too dumb to remember few rules!?”

 

Siwon smacked Yesung’s milky white thighs really hard and bruise is starting to form.

 

“Even the dumbest es can follow few simple rules! But no, my is too stupid! You are just worthless dump.”

 

Siwon started to whip Yesung’s stomach and from time to time even hit his and balls.

 

“Is it right to kick your master, ?”

 

Siwon is yelling and Yesung is wailing in pain.

 

“No sir! Bad, your was bad!”

 

Yesung is now yelling too because he is overwhelmed. He is , hurt but also humiliated that Siwon is calling him dumb .

 

"Siwon..."

 

Yesung's voice is too quiet and Siwon cant hear him. He desperately tries to reach the floor with tips of his toes but he cant, he is hanging too high. His crying turned into the ugly kind of crying and Siwon realised that this is not a game any longer.

 

“Baby what is wrong?”

 

Siwon quickly hugged him and started to untie the ropes. After few seconds Yesung is free and Siwon carried him out of their playroom.

 

“Can you tell me what is wrong?”

 

Siwon is his hair while Yesung slowly calmed down and now only breaths heavily. Siwon knows that Yesung is experiencing sub drop right now. Hormones and adrenaline released during their playing caused that Yesung got high and then when it disappeared Yesung feels depressed and his world simply turned into pitch black hole which is filled with sadness, quilt and shame.

 

“What about your favourite orange juice?”

 

Siwon carried him downstairs and holds him on his hip. He opened bottle of orange juice and holds it close to Yesung’s lips. He quickly drinks until few drops went wrong way and caused that he started to cough. Siwon is patting his back and then ran warm bath. He got in the warm water and lays Yesung on his muscular chest. He is slowly massaging his shoulders and back and whispers sweet nothing into his ear. Yesung’s mind is hazy so he is glad that Siwon is so close to him. After bath Siwon takes his hoodie and pair of boxers. He dressed still lifeless Yesung and hugs him tightly again. Siwon put Yesung’s hands around his waist and his hair. After one hour of cuddling he feels Yesung’s short fingers digging in his sides and smiled. Yesung is slowly coming back.