•NAUGHTY•

Master and boyfriend

Yesung spent whole day with Ryeowook by shopping. Their parents are rich and even if they don’t love their sons they are sending money to them. Yesung and Ryeowook were buying clothes when Ryeowook dragged him in store with luxury lingerie. Yesung was shy but then he saw something perfect. He immediately bought that piece and imagined the feeling when he would wear this under regular clothes. Yesung is only thinking about it and he is already blushing. When he imagines how would Siwon love this he is sure that he will surprise his boyfriend. When Yesung got home, he took a shower and dressed. He is planning nice dinner with Siwon but Siwon ruins it.

 

“Sorry baby but I still have some work to finish. Maybe tomorrow.”

 

Yesung stomped his little foot and whined that he wants to go today.

 

“Are you giving orders to your master? Be careful Yeye.”

 

Yesung huffed and angrily stomped in their bedroom. He laid down and takes his gold pink iPhone. Yesung called his brother and told him everything.

 

“And did he see it?”

 

Yesung answered that no and Ryeowook chuckled.

 

“Well I think that he will pay attention you immediately after seeing it. Show him what he is missing out.”

 

Yesung listened his advice and smiled because soon Siwon’s attention will fully belong to him once again. Yesung found Siwon’s black silken shirt which is too big for him and then sneaked toward his office. He opened the door and sees Siwon focusing on typing something on his laptop. Yesung casually walks around the office, barefoot and dressed only in the big shirt. Then he sat down on chair with leather cushion and put his feet on top of Siwon’s desk. He is wriggling his toes and then spreads his legs wide to show his surprise. Siwon peeked on his usually cute boyfriend and choked after what he spotted between Yesung’s legs. His boyfriend is wearing red small briefs. It is only tiny piece of lace and Siwon knows very well what is hidden under it. Yesung runs his small white palm over his chest and plays with his dusty pink for a moment. Then his palm travel between his legs and he starts to rub his semi hard . Yesung is desperately in need to but knows the rules. Slave can only with his master’s permission.

 

“Get up and come here. Now!”

 

Yesung immediately got up and Siwon almost falls down under the desk. Yesung’s underwear are thongs.

 

“Bend over and spread your cheeks.”

 

Yesung quickly did what Siwon told and bites his lips in expectation. Yesung immediately spreads his cheeks with his small hands and waits. His master shoved one finger inside his tight hole and starts to prepare him. Siwon opened drawer of his desk and pulled out bullet . He pushed it inside Yesung who whined in confusion. Siwon the which is small but very strong. Siwon’s long finger pushed it close to Yesung’s prostate so his is now stone hard and Yesung is close to . He doesn’t see that Siwon took off his tie. Siwon tightly tied his tie around base of Yesung’s . It works as a ring and Yesung suddenly cant .

 

“You wanted to drive me crazy so now it is master’s turn to tease you.”

 

Yesung stomped his feet few times but it is useless. How did he ended like this? He was the dominant one for few minutes and now he is the prey again. Siwon hasn’t ended with him yet. He has more toys in his desk. He pulled out box with plug.

It is almost ten centimeters long and four centimeters wide. Siwon smirked and pushed the toy in Yesung’s mouth.

 

“I don’t have lube here so your saliva must be enough.”

 

Yesung whimpered and soon Siwon pushed the plug inside his . It pressed the bullet even deeper and Yesung sobs few times.

 

“Now you have my full attention princess but you are too noisy.”

 

Siwon lifted the small thongs which are wet thanks to Yesung’s arousal and shoved them in his mouth. Yesung is soon shaking and clenches his muscles around the plug. Meanwhile Siwon is watching fake red diamond which is on end of the plug. This is definition of art for him. He Yesung’s and then smacked him few times.

 

“You are naughty Yesung.”

 

Yesung only whimpered and shuddered under his touch.

 

“Give me nice and I will reconsider it.”

 

Yesung immediately fell on his knees and crawled under Siwon’s desk. He ped his pants and took in his small mouth. Siwon pulled back and then ed into Yesung’s warm wet mouth. Yesung is choking and gagging but doesnt pull away, Siwon knows that he loves this. He took fistful of his raven black hair and starts to his face in quick pace. Yesung is looking up with eyes full of tears and enjoys that his master is feeling so good thanks to him. Siwon’s long is roughly hitting back of Yesung throat and Yesung is in pleasure because Siwon finally untied . Soon Siwon spilled his in Yesung’s mouth who starts to choke a bit because he is currently having an too. A little bit of Siwon’s ended on floor and Siwon reminds Yesung his duty. He caught back of Yesung’s neck and pushed his face on the floor. Yesung of his master and then closed his eyes. He is so tired that he doesn’t care that he is lying on floor. Siwon chuckled and then cooed because Yesung is the cutest living thing in whole universe. Siwon caught him under armpits and easily lifted him. He holds Yesung pressed to his chest and then turned of his computer. Now he has to take care of something more important.